Tesco horsemeat compensation???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4103 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I wonder how much information Tesco have on their Clubcard database.Would they have enough information for you to make a claim for compensation;in that, the likelyhood is that you bought their horsey burgers in the past few years and as they were not described correctly you would be entitled to your money back???After all if it works for them guiding you to buy their products with coupons etc....

Nowt wrong with horsemeat. Unless it has that drug in it.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

I think the issue here is not that there is a problem with horsemeat, but that people have effectively been "missold" it as beef.

How would you guarantee that the one you had contained horsemeat? As from all of the information i have seen, only select batches of the product contained horsemeat, not all of them. Have you kept all of the packets for this?

You eat cow, pig, duck, chicken, intestines, pigs ears, pigs anus, pigs feet, chickens feet etc, but for some reason you wont eat horse?

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

You eat cow, pig, duck, chicken, intestines, pigs ears, pigs anus, pigs feet, chickens feet etc, but for some reason you wont eat horse?

You assume I eat all that? Or most likely do because the products are falsely labelled. Why don't I make a few products and label it as something else, would you like to try it - give it a taste?

Unless you are a vegetarian, i guarantee you have eaten ALL of that.