style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4135 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I am having major issues with welsh water at present. I have recived court papers from nottingham that are taking me to court for unpaid water bills.

This is where things get a little dicy and need some help please.

I am a single person, living along for the past 10 years and welsh water have had me on the unmetered water and sewrage bill through whole of this time.

However on 3 occations I have requested a meter be fitted "On there Advice" thus reducing my bill by a third however they have still not come to fit it after trying numerous times.

I paid them £300 off one bill a while back now, and I said to them then this will be the last payment I make until my water meter is fitted and I am billed for the correct usage of said water.

This has been ignored totally and so I am being billed 2/3 to much for water and sewrage and now I am ending up with a CCJ because of there incompatance. Can someone please help as I had the papers served on 24th Jan but they arrived yesterday.

Much thanks

• 2 weeks later...

I have had to do an AOS online and agree to part of the claim as I am running out of time to respond. If I admit some of the debt do I still get a CCJ even tho I am trying to make arrangements with welsh water. They basically said it doesnt matter as they will probably reject any offer and go for full judgement

They have records on 3 occations of the request with the dates, but they said they failed to recive the forms back from myself authorizing it to be fitted.

Request a SAR to show in writing that you applied for the installation of the water meter.