Shoesmiths Claim Form For Natwest loan, 7 days to reply !

dck321
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3777 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Sorry, was soaking up the sun at Lord’s yesterday. (I often leave windows open on my Mac, so it may look as if I am here...)

I think you covered off most of their points – they haven’t really answered your central defence that they reneged on a payment arrangement.

Their WS also bears zero relevance to their PoC, which you have highlighted and refuted.

• 1 month later...
  • Replies 259
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

good morning

have just been away with the kids back last nite and have found a letter from the courts saying trial has been allocated to fast track and for both parties to give standard disclosure of documents by 4.00pm Tuesday 27th august court letter copies attached, can I ask for more time?

have received shoosmiths application notice statement which I will send in my next post

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46015[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46014[/ATTACH]

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46013[/ATTACH]

Edited by citizenB

Why do you need more time ? Are you not able to fax/email the documents ?

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

[ATTACH=CONFIG]46046[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46045[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46044[/ATTACH][ATTACH=CONFIG]46043[/ATTACH]

hi

received these today in 2nd post!!

list of documets standard disclosure,

• 1 month later...

You have submitted a Witness Statement in response to their application for SO/SJ ?

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Look at your post # 207 you received a copy of their application application notice2.pdf application notice1.pdf

Your post today # 210 is conformation of the hearing for that application.

This runs separate to your trial timetable...and short cuts the process and dumps your defence if successful on the 15th.

You can submit a WS in objection which must be served not less than 7 days before the 15th on the Court/Claimant.

Regards

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

Ah, thanks Andy.

You must oppose this. We’ve discussed at length the reasons why. If there’s any doubt at all, the judge should dismiss their application – a summary judgment hearing should not develop into a mini-trial.

And you need to put your witness statement in today – it’s seven days until 15th.

Did you complete your pre-trial checklist, as ordered? If you didn’t that’s probably why they’ve gone for SJ.

Reasons listed in 3. DB CPR 3.4 & 24.2 on their application dated 9th August 2013

Defendant is informed to submit a response WS CPR 24.5 (1) on said application.

Andy

WS = Witness Statement

You are defending their application for Summary Judgment /Strike out now so rather different to the one you prepared for your defence.

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part24

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part03

This is the order from shoosmiths:

The claimant seeks an order from the court that the defendants defence be struck out pursuant to CPR 3.4 and / or that the claimant be granted summary judgement pursuant to cpr24.2, in terms of the draft order atatched, against the defendant because the defendants defence discloses no reasonable grounds for defending the claim and or he has no real prospect of successfully defending the claim and there is no other compelling reason why the case should be disposed of at trial.

Can somebody help me with a witness statement as I am completely like a fish out of water now.

Luckily the count court is 5 mins from me.

I rang and have until 4pm to submit