hsbc unauthorised overdraft & housing benefit

MoonTop
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4173 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all,

Due to a lost two months ago i have an excess of overdraft (unauthorized) for about £300 on my hsbc account.

However, I have received my housing benefit on this account yesterday but i cannot withdraw it : when I call the hsbc support and ask them to transfer the housing benefit to another account they ask me to go to one of their local branch. The problem is that i cannot presently go outside since i have been locked in by landlord & neighbors (but my rent payment is up to date (reason of this overdraft)) and i have to stay in bed due to my sickness.

Thanks in advance for your help,

MoonTop

Ps : I understand that normally I should leave this housing benefit into this bank account since I had used the unauthorized overdraft to pay the rent in advance in goal to avoid an eviction, but despite of this the landlord is taking illegal action (http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?377671-Unlawful-Eviction-today-Landlord-has-changed-the-locks&p=4095121#post4095121) and i need further money to stop this since i have to pay some fees online.

Edited by MoonTop