Is anyone aware of a Council falsifying Warrants of Execution?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4167 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You must report this to the Police and your MP. What you are suggesting would be a serious criminal offence, by anyone who had done this.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

It has the entire evidence of what has happened, including the warrants, traffic enforcement information and logs

This forum is not to publish allegations or link to blogs with allegations. If you have the evidence then go to the Police and your MP. If they are not helping, then go to the press. We have seen these allegations before, with the Police and various powers not being interested. You therefore need to find news outlets that will investigate this.

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

If you want advice on your thread please PM me a link to your thread

As the police are involved in this now, perhaps it is unwise to comment on a public forum.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: