Mr Lender....help

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4232 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi Guys

My hubby stupidly took out a 200 pound loan from these jokers in august this year we have paid 2 60 pound roll over fees and they are due to take 260 the end of this month to end it however 4 weeks before xmas and 4 kids i could do with not paying this any suggestions for me please?

Thanks Guys

Hi

Sorry to be impatient i have emailed them and told them we can not afford to pay 260 on 23rd november i have also told them i domt want another roll over with more fees but a repayment plan over a longer period should i now cancel my hubbys debit card? thanks guys

Hi meg&mog.

You need to report your husbands debit card as "lost". Also, advise the bank that your husbands bank account has been compromised. Instruct them that NO payments are to be authorised to this company. Request that they cancel all continuous payment authority's. Get this in writing.

Refrain from contacting the PDL company again until your finances are secure.

This type of lender, Once they've learned that you're about to default could possibly try and raid your bank account!

It never rains but it pours...

whooaa

how fast was that? spoke to my bank they have cancelled anymore payments to mr lender also recieved a email from mr mender offering me a 3 month or 6 month payment plan only for the 260 owed no other charges must admit both fast and helpful told them excellent by standing order hope they are happy with that thanks guys :)