Debt to bank shown on Criminal record?

Aridion
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4184 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello,

My brother has a £7000 debt with a UK bank. He lives in Asia at the moment. For a job he has applied to, he has been required to get a CRB form the UK. Will the debt show up on this?

No debt is not a crime in the UK.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Brigadier, what if he has not contacted the bank or let them know that he has left the country?

Makes no difference this will no be on A CRB check.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Your brothers friend is wrong, this WILL NOT be on a CRB check, the banks do not generally report to CRB, but to credit reference agencies and lodge GAIN entries on the credit reference agency file (GAIN == Gone Away).

The above is correct!! There have been no criminal charges laid!!

• 3 weeks later...

hi brigadier,

my brother did the same thing, now his house owner is contacting him to pay the dues as it will harm them in future like for introducing a business or applying for a mortgage.

They are calling him day after day and he is no able to pay anything. what wud you suggest in this case?? any help wiill be appreciated.

many thanx.

Hi can you give me all the relevant details, or get your brother to join Cag and start a thread, then I can help sort this out.

my brother did the same thing, now his house owner is contacting him to pay the dues as it will harm them in future like for introducing a business or applying for a mortgage..

Your Brothers debt will have no effect on anyone else's credit files or history, regardless who owns the property.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!