Battleaxe does MBNA

Guest Battleaxe
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5303 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Morning Battleaxe, have you told MBNA you are not entering into further discussion with them?

Can't wait to see what they do next! X

CLICK ON THE SCALES IF YOU THINK I HAVE HELPED!

I AM NOT SCARED ANYMORE!:rolleyes:

MBNA - To quote "The Carpenters", We've Only Just Begun..................;):D

HSBC - Settled.

Capital One - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Goldfish - S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) issued.

Tesco - SAR issued.

• Replies 218
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Guest Battleaxe

Morning Cornucopia,

I emailed Sara back and told her I would be writing to BW regarding the claim. if they can't read between the lines that's their problem.

Morning Cornucopia,

I emailed Sara back and told her I would be writing to BW regarding the claim. if they can't read between the lines that's their problem.

Well done Axe!! Am SO looking forward to an update! Wonder if Bill has got my letter now, we have so much snow here that there has been no post but I would hope they would acknowledge by now - wishful thinking!:rolleyes:

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Guest The Terminator

Hi BA

Bill's only getting the small nuke fired at him at the moment.Wait until the big nuke hit's him

yes another small nuke, but i think bill or will gets my notice of default tomorrow too, must be nice knowing sooo many people want to write to you!! we should have saved all the letters up and posted so they arrived on the 14th then he would know how loved MBNA are!!

Thanks

23/11/06 HSBC **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - GE Capital - **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - MBNA - charges and interest **SETTLED**

30/12/06 - Welcome Finance - Prelim sent for mis-sold PPI

Guest Battleaxe

Hi Term,

I hope this lot self implode. The more we can hit them with the better it is going to be. After I finish with MBNA it will Crap One's turn.

Guest Battleaxe

BW knows I am giving his name and telephone number out to all in sundry who have a conmplaint about MBNA. he thinks I am a one woman hit squad with him as the target, Doesn't it feel good to be able to get back at them for all the grief they have given us in the past?

BW knows I am giving his name and telephone number out to all in sundry who have a conmplaint about MBNA. he thinks I am a one woman hit squad with him as the target, Doesn't it feel good to be able to get back at them for all the grief they have given us in the past?

But all that means is he'll be given a new direct line number by MBNA. They don't want one of their expensive backroom bods being given a front line post by someone as insignificant as a mere customer do they? A customer getting above their station and circumventing the legions of cheap customer service agents (CSA) cannon fodder they employ somewhere in southern Ireland routed through a Chester number? I'm amazed they haven't already changed his number since you posted it;) .

But all that means is he'll be given a new direct line number by MBNA. They don't want one of their expensive backroom bods being given a front line post by someone as insignificant as a mere customer do they? A customer getting above their station and circumventing the legions of cheap customer service agents (CSA) cannon fodder they employ somewhere in southern Ireland routed through a Chester number? I'm amazed they haven't already changed his number since you posted it;) .

Ha ha, I don't think they'd dare! They know that Battleaxe is a formidable force with an army behind her which is why I am giving her thread a little bump to the top along with mine! We're in a race these days I think!!!

How's it going Axe? Any update from MBNA now the snow's melted and they're all back to work?!:)

HSBC - Settled.

Tesco - SAR issued.

Guest Battleaxe

No they have kept the same numner for BW, and it is all quiet. fron the email I got I got from Sara the other legal eagle at MBNA BW and Gareth Tinnicliffe are out of the office today and as they are NOT allowed to phone mem they have to wait for me. HAHAHAHA, I think East Anglia is going to freeze over before I phone them again. They can write to me. Actually it has been very quiet and I am glad it has, as Kent needed some urgent medical attention this afternoon. He's ok now. I just wish the cancer would disappear. I must say he times it well on his off duty days. We get one thing under control and another rears it's ugly head. I don't how I found time to go to work before all this started.

What am I going to do when I get MBNA sorted? Oh yes Crap One to whip into shape

Hi Battleaxe,

well no news is good news or thats what they say hun ;-)

your right about the costs iss ue BTW, though you can claim upto £200 in expert advice (quite what the definition of expert is im not sure)

keep up the fight girl !

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

Guest Battleaxe

Another day closer to the dead day for them.

I must chivvy up that young man who promised me a letter regarding my loan account, that also hasn't arrived and they reckoned it was written on the 17 January 2006. Royal Mail is really slow, oir did they send it via their branch out in the Siberian wastelands?

Guest Battleaxe

Trip down to Mail Centre this morning to pick a special delivery package. Went down yesterday afternoon, but they weren't playing with customers, never mind.

It is a package containing everything I requested in my SAR of 8 December 2007 for my loan account Oh joy the ICO has again agreed that they did not process my request correctly and looks like they have had their little knuckles rapped yet again.

Now still waiting for the letter from young Scott regarding my account is in order and CRA's duly notified of this.

Haven't times changed, now the tormented have become the top dog?

Guest Battleaxe

MBNAsec85response.jpg

Oh dear, I think a certain legal assistant needs to return to his law books.

No a copy of the Agreement was not supplied. the Agreement referred to in this letter, was in response to my SAR and that was a photocopy of a faxed copy and no, the siganture from the bank was not blanked out, it was never there in the first place.

Now to find the wording for an a pplication for a CCJ against MBNA for not consolidationg the default and profiting while in default.

Morning battleaxe,

after reading the last two posts i must say i slightly lost as to what is happening with your claim lately, it seems a good while since you last posted.

i think id better go and read back to catch up :rolleyes:

best regards

Johnny

Dont Rush - Take Your Time - Dont always take me seriously

:p

If you feel i have helped you then click

Here, if you feel i have not helped you then click Here, if you want to complain about this go Here, if you would like bank secrets then go Here.

MBNA - Case Charges+PPI+CI+LA+Damages+costs

RBS Credit Card - Case Charges+CI+LA+Costs

Barclays - Case Charges+CI+LA+Damages+costs

Halifax - Case Charges+CI+Damages+costs

Online Finance - Case Charge+CI+Damages+costs

Guest Battleaxe

Good afternoon Johnny,

The loan part of this thread has been sorted and settled, my terms of course, as they didn't want to see a courtroom and get a judge to make them see sense. My credit record has been fixed also on this matter.

It is now the credit card to sort. Reclaim the charges and of course Section 85. i am also turning the screws in adding CI to the interest to be repiad after all recipriocity and all that and of course applying for the CCJ against MBNA.. hey ho

Go for it Battleaxe, sorry it has been tough for you both but I think this posting has helped/will help a lot of very frustrated MBNA customers!

Me, I had my problems with them 3 1/2 years ago where they managed to fine me 29 times before I got a loan to pay them off! And yes one slip up spirals into a whole lot of pain!! Now I just need the fines and interest....next step County Court!!

Thanks for your help! :)

Nick

Guest Battleaxe

Hello Nick200,

I guess if you are on this thread you have also trawled through the others regarding MBNA. Actually I don't think any of the banks are dooing themselves a service with their confrontational attitude and their sneaky tactics. it just like the schoolyard bully. Except this time the picked on are hitting back and using the banks tactics against them.

Good luck with your claim and if we can help, just ask.

Hi Battleaxe,

Yep, I have trawled through a few threads, yours is the most comprehensive though! :)

I wish I had known all this 3 1/2 years ago when I felt very much alone! It is good that now there is a group of people who share information and make you feel like there are others out there who can either help or be there for you. :)

They have 7 days and then I may need help with taking it to court!

What a great letter from Bill Wareing, Battleaxe. How I laughed! Barclaycard tried relying on this excuse (Consumer Credit (Cancellation Notices and Copy Documents) Regulations 1983 and it just made them look stupid in the end. Unfortunately these regulations specifically don't apply to S77 and S78 CCA requests. Pathetic isn't it? Keep up the good work.

Guest Battleaxe

Seniorservice, I am posting all my dealings warts and all with MBNA here to help others.

I am surprised at Mr Wareings reply, he should know better and I thought he knew the law and exactly what the Section 85 says and not try pto pass industry off as lawful, because it isn't. I guess it will be up to a Judge to rule on this and until he does the credit card stays in dispute, because according to law MBNA have defaulted according Section 85 since 2004.

Perhaps we need a law professor to look at Section 85 and look at what is Indsurty standard and give an opinion.

To a layman it is very clear. I had an overseas law lecturer look at the Section 85 and he agrees with our assumptions and he reminded me that back home they do send a copy of your executed agreement with each credit card re-issued. So why not over here? They have taken us as muggins for so long and think we are prepared to accept their word for everything. Now we challenge their word and they don't like it.