style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3836 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• 2 weeks later...
  • Replies 421
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

UPDATE ..sent blair oliver etc an account is dispute letter on 16th sept ...they still totally ingnored it and today i receive a threatogram headed notice of intend court action ..im still awaiting a CCA request since march ...what shall i do nxt?? i thinking that if i write again will it get ignored again ..?? i stopped paying my token payment when they defaulted on the CCA request ..to be honest i wish they wud take me to court and let a judge ask me what i can afford..at least then ill get them twats of me back :)

hi

i CCA blair oliver and scott in march 08,heard nothing till last wk which was a usual threatogram...i received another yesday saying notice of intended action ..today i received a letter from iqor chasing the same debt ,,,ive still had no response to my CCA request and sent BO and S an account in dispute letter on the 15th september ..do i now send iqor a CCA request ..?

cheera :)

hi

i CCA blair oliver and scott in march 08,heard nothing till last wk which was a usual threatogram...i received another yesday saying notice of intended action ..today i received a letter from iqor chasing the same debt ,,,ive still had no response to my CCA request and sent BO and S an account in dispute letter on the 15th september ..do i now send iqor a CCA request ..?

cheera :)

Hi if you have a copy of the letter then send an account in dispute as of (date CCA request received by BOS plus the 12 working days), please see enclosed copy of CCA request sent to BOS without any response etc.

dpick

thanks dpick..ive typed out me account in dispute letter ..will add the pls find enclosed bit at the end of it..im gonna send the cca request letter with the proof of postage as well to them :)

hi helmetfire,,lol at your comment,,yeh its strange but as we know from CAG its happening all the time ..ive not even had a deed of assignment from halifax/blair oliver scott,,im thinking they dont have an agreement ,,im sure i didnt sign anything back in 2001 ..i think it was all done over the phone

thanks dpick..ive typed out me account in dispute letter ..will add the pls find enclosed bit at the end of it..im gonna send the cca request letter with the proof of postage as well to them :)

hi helmetfire,,lol at your comment,,yeh its strange but as we know from CAG its happening all the time ..ive not even had a deed of assignment from halifax/blair oliver scott,,im thinking they dont have an agreement ,,im sure i didnt sign anything back in 2001 ..i think it was all done over the phone

Hi again Blair Oliver and Scott are in fact part of Bank of Scotland (they even use the same initials) so no D O A is required. I have had them on my back for an Intelligent Finance loan (they are part of Heliprats so HBOS etc) they were ringing twice a day every day for the grand sum of £9 arrears on payment I am lucky in that as part of the software on an old modem I can interupt incoming on that number and just give them a message that says I will only comunicate in writting 4 times then disconects the call.

dpick

Without that DOA from haliprats to yourself concerning this account, IQOR don't have a legal right to process your data. And as the account is in dispute i'd tell IQOR that fact and you will see them running a mile from it, contact Halifax in writing and include a section 10 and section 12 notice under the DPA 1998. that should stop them passing your account to a DCA. if they do pass it on regardless you can take them to court and get damages for failing to comply with the data protection act.

here is a letter i've used twice with sucesss against capquest and westcot.

The second template is a proper section 10 and section 12 notice to use on the OC. Amend to suit yourself

Letter template for DPA.txt

Section 10 Notice DPA1998 Updated version.txt

Edited by adarling2006
forgot to add something lol

The fact of the matter is Most OC's don't comply with the various act's of law, they don't comply with the Debt collection guidelines in my experience and they should pass a history of the account onto which DCA they use, it's obvious they haven't here, otherwise IQOR would have known about the Dispute and wouldn't have touched it with a 10 foot barge pole. I'd Definatly send in a CCA request and see what happens with that, if it doesn't come back then they've got themselves a bigger can or worms concerning the DPA 1998, the fact they'd have been processing data about yourself for 7 yr's without a legal right to do so, but that's another story, wait and see what happens.

Hi again Blair Oliver and Scott are in fact part of Bank of Scotland (they even use the same initials) so no D O A is required.

dpick

Has anyone challenged them on this?

In our correspondence HBOS call Blair, Oliver & Scott "an external agent" and as HBOS remain the legal owners of the debt no DOA exists.

I'm just doing some digging before reporting BOS to Trading Standards & OFT for "passing off" as an independent DCA.Any thoughts?

so i send a CCA request to iQor?? ive got an account in dispute letter going out to them tomorrow..also ive enclosed a copy of the CCA letter i sent to haliprats in march also enclosing the proof of postage..shall i send that for now ..and if i hear from iQor again then CCA them ??

thanks for all this positive feedback adarling

having heard nothing from BOS about this account for a couple of months (they must be too busy going bust:-D)

I think you might have something in this joke.

It could be a new campaign to recover as much debt as possible before the transition to Lloyds/TSB.

in which case you might see many more BOS letters hitting doormats now.

We live in an unmoderated country why should the net be any different?

Bring back free speech we miss it!

I think they must be trying to get a nest egg together for when they do finally get the bullet, as Llyods have got their own in house team at DLC/Hillsden securities, but they are all the same really, straight out of the jungle and no clue about civilized society lol.

If they haven't replied to your legal request for six months (and i knew that wouldn't) then if you haven't already then it's time to make a complaint to Trading Standards.

It's tempting to ignore their letters i know but you have to think about building up a paper trail and evidence to show, amongst others, TS that you have consistently requested information that you are legally entitled to.

Don't ever expect a decent personal reply from the likes of BOS though. Just pop the letter in the post box and forget about it, concentrating on getting the regulatory bodies involved and hopefully on your side.

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything

hi davey thats gonna be my nxt move not that TS do much but at least like you say i can prove ive wrote to them ..the halifax debt as been given to iQor..im getting letters from them and blair oliver etc..ive got me acount in dispute letter ready to send to iQor..ive not even had a D O A from BOS lol:) aint they naughty

Well, in that case you have another complaint to ad to your TS letter in that you are being pursued by two DCAs over the same account! :)

You just need to keep pushing TS. Write to them every couple of weeks and escalate your complaints to the Council Complaints debt if you don't get a response. They should have a complaint form on their website.

But initially go direct to TS and give them a chance to sort it. You may get lucky! :)

:!: -Any advise I give is based purely on my own experience. It should not be solely relied upon as I am NOT a legal expert and any major decisions you make should not be based on my opinion alone -

HFC Bank - Davey vs HFC

Barclays - Monthly payments made

Cahoot - Agreement received, awaiting 2nd agreement after DCA.

MBNA1&2 - Agreements received. (Currently in limbo)

Halifax - Davey vs Halifax/Cabot

MINT - Davey vs Mint

Amex - Davey vs Amex

Cap1 **WON** £1,500 Written Off Davey vs Cap1

Never Sign Anything