esa appeal representation

QuestUK
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4243 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello All, I have started filling out my gl24 form. I am appealing against my esa decision. In the form it asks you who is going to represent you at the tribunal. My question to you all is can you represent yourself in the tribunal? Has, at this moment in time i dont know who is going to represent me. Maybe i can leave this section in the form blank and find someone to represent me at a later date?

Interested to hear your thoughts

Hi Nystagmite, Thanks for your reply. I assume you can change this at a later date. I am going to leave that part of my gl24 form blank.

I will contact the CAB or the Welfare later on but i want to send my gl24 form asap. If you or anyone else has any information regarding it be great to hear.

Yes you can just turn up with a rep on the day of the Tribunal - by letting the Tribunals Service know who your rep is, ensures the rep gets all the copies of the paperwork, ie appeal pack etc. and is kept up to date.

We hang the petty thieves and appoint the great ones to public office ~ Aesop