Claiming information prior to 6 years

Barclays_hater
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6410 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone,

Now I am getting the hang of all this, can anyone tell me (and yes I have used search) has anyone made a successful (or unsuccessful) claim for money owed prior to 6 years?

I know there was talk of it a while back, but I cannot seem to find the links today.

I know for sure that I didn't question the charges as such, being a student and needing cash! If I honestly think how much the charges for prior to 6 years would be, it would total at least a few thousand.

Better in my hands than in theirs.

I know there are several/many claims in progress where charges older than 6 years are being claimed, mine included.

I did have some money back from MBNA with the odd charge over six years old but IMHO they don't count as they actively settle once you get close and in my case it wasn't a lot of money and so wasn't worth their time arguing about.

HTH

Glenn

Kick the shAbbey Habit

Where were you? Next time please

Abbey 1st claim -Charges repaid, default removed, interest paid (8% apr) costs paid, Abbey peed off; priceless

Abbey 2nd claim, two Accs - claim issued 30-03-07

Barclaycard - Settled cheque received

Egg 2 accounts ID sent 29/07

Co-op Claim issued 30-03-07

GE Capital (Store Cards) ICO says theyve been naughty

MBNA - Settled in Full

GE Capital (1st National) Settled

Lombard Bank - SAR sent 16.02.07

MBNA are not your friends, they will settle but you need to make sure its on your terms -read here

Glenn Vs MBNA

Hi everyone,

Now I am getting the hang of all this, can anyone tell me (and yes I have used search) has anyone made a successful (or unsuccessful) claim for money owed prior to 6 years?

I know there was talk of it a while back, but I cannot seem to find the links today.

I know for sure that I didn't question the charges as such, being a student and needing cash! If I honestly think how much the charges for prior to 6 years would be, it would total at least a few thousand.

Better in my hands than in theirs.

Hi i am going to start mine next week, check out karnevils thread she has done it.:D