Lloyds past my account on to Moorcroft

merelad
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4323 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

had a deal with Lloyds to pay a small sum against an overdraft as we havefallen into some financial difficulty.

Last week i found out that my loans had single premium PPi so i made a claimand they miss-sold on other grounds as well

This week they have past my account on to Moorcroft who have given me tillthe 14th to pay up or come to arrangement with them or they are going to go tocourt with it.

the next payment to Lloyds is not due till the 23 of this month never beenin this situation what do i do.

Any advice would be really welcome.

Ignore Moorcr@p their silly little time limits mean absolutely nothing.

You MUST get onto Lloyds and make a formal complaint to them, exhaust their complaints procedure and escalate it if they don't grow up.

Now this O/D how much of it is their charges and fees?

You can reclaim all of these including interest.

Is the payment to Lloyds a figure you agreed too or is it one they told you to pay?

For their immature actions I would (IMO) just make the legal token payment of £1 a month until they refund you the missold PPI and repay the charges, and explain why they think they can treat a customer like they do.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

It doesn't matter how long you've been with the bank, they're not interested in you, your just a number to them and you make them money that is all.

I hope you have voted with your feet and closed this account? If not do so, although all of the banks are as bent as each other, Lloyds, Barclays, HSBC, RBS Halifax, and Santander all as corrupt as each other, so I use Co-op.

So they took a payment out of your account using your overdraft, which put you over your agreed overdraft to pay for the loan?

I'll say it again, IGNORE Moorcr@p, this is the banks doing and I guarantee you have all of the cards up your sleeve, they don't have a leg to stand on, have a look through BCOBS. And make a formal complaint to the bank tomorrow, any charges including interest that you have incurred through their mismanagement of your account can be reclaimed, so ensure you know exactly what charges they have added to this.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

???

Very very suspect??

Don't deal with financial issues over the phone (unless your able to record both sides of the conversation)

This needs to be put in writing, start the formal complaint against them.