Natwest Loan did I pay PPI????

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4248 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I think what I would do is put in the claim without spreadsheets.

See what they come up with then we can evaluate any offer that may be made then.

The thing I'm getting at is that the PPI department and the Data Compliance department may not know what each other are doing. If the PPI department can access data and come up with a "proper" offer of redress and can backup their calculations then that would be great. If the PPI department's calculations show that they have referenced data that has not been provided to you by way of SAR then you have boxed the bank into a corner for a breach of the DPA.

• 3 weeks later...

[ATTACH]38567[/ATTACH][ATTACH]38566[/ATTACH]

This is a little interesting or maybe it isn't???

Have now received the data that natwest originally told me they didn't have (I contacted ICO so I assume this is why they miraculously found it!)

The agreement shows PPI on the payments breakdown but on second page where I signed it there is no tick in the box. Will this help if they reject my claim? I remeber the loan application well becasue the young lad who was trrying to get my loan passed even made up a fake income to help it go through as first time it was rejected. He did tell me I had to have PPI or it wouldn't go through so I am not denying I didn't know it was going on there but the box isn't ticked. I've already submitted my FOS Q but wondered if this does mean anything or if it will help in the event or rejection.

I hope I have uploaded properly, took me ages!