style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4386 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

If you are unemployed the MOST you should pay towards this crazy figure is £1 a MONTH, do NOT offer one single penny more. A judge in a court of law may even suggest 50p and want a full breakdown of how QQ came to that figure.

How much did you orignally borrow?

The you owe round about £800, and not the amount they are claiming.

I think the next thing is complain about both QQ and Mackenzie Hall to the OFT and Trading Standards, East Ayrshire Trading Standards to be specifric, the OFT and TS are doing an in depth investigation into the murky market that is PDLs.

Mucky Hall really have hit the bottom now picking up debt already dropped by Fredricksons due to the amount of complaints and queries....

Report them to East Ayrshire Trading Standards, they have already contacted you 'in writing' a text is THAT!

You need to speak to Sam Gardiner or Alan Stewart at East Ayrshire TS as they are aware of Mucky Hall and their miserable tactics.

They are having a laugh.

• 2 weeks later...

I do the same with another company who keep sending me letters to pay up. I can only afford one takeaway a month so most of the leaflets just sit in my kitchen next to the cookery books. I also make sure they are overstuffed....

QQ need to know they cannot override EU law and guidelines, they think they can because they are not based in the EU, which is their downfall as technically they cannot take you to court, they have to use a third party and have a very very good case. I have yet to see any Particulars of Claim from QQ.

• Confused 1

• 2 weeks later...