UPS not delivering AMZ returns, AMZ deny liability, taking UPS to court.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi,

This one stretches back before I discovered the forum, BUT follows a similar line of events to except for this one UPS don't admit they didn't deliver it, but they also refuse to provide any written confirmation from amazon they did deliver it, whilst I have confirmation that to the contrary. CB sided with AMZ saying there's 0 evidence it was delivered to AMZ.

HOWEVER for some stupid reason I issued this one on paper so it took ages to progress. All my other ones are on MCOL just this single one is paper.

In any case I attach the defence.

I assume next step is wating for Northampton to send me defence and DQ. However DQ now has new sections.

Namely F - Other information.

I assume we are to submit as follows:

F1 - Yes

F2 - English

F3 English

Is this correct? F1 is my main uncertainty.

Can you also suggest responses to defence as part of WX which I will now start to form. I'll read the WX here but I'm aware that response to defence will be needed in WX.

UPS are almost guaranteed to deny mediation as they now don't opt for it all. They look to defend until trial not settle.

Defence (Signed).pdf

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you today?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group The National Consumer Service

Once again, you are not telling the whole story here. You are make references to other events and other threads in it means that newcomers here don't get the whole story so they don't understand what is happening and the volunteers who work here are put to extra trouble having to research the basis of your situation.

So as before, please can you start from zero and go through the story carefully in a brief chronological order.

I'm closing this thread.

Please can you do it the way that we want – not the way that is easiest for you all the time.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 194 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks