Robinson Way / IND,claimform - citi card 'debt'

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4197 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 119
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

OK, I think they are the pages missing, and I've send andy a pm with the LBA

The person who wrore the WS states she is a debt account manager for the claimant, She definately works for IND Ltd as I spoke to her on the phone today.

RW have always been the claimant, yet told me on the phone they have no details about the case and didn't start the action, that was their agent, IND Ltd.

Thanks Colin

Ok we have established the NoA , Robbers and IND are one and the same but the Claimant is Robbers as they are the assignee from Liverpool.Continue with your skeleton Colin I envisage that they will be totally unprepared should the hearing happen tomorrow.I assume that the DJ may well adjourn for further time.

Regards

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

thanks andy, so is this ok

IN THE SUNDERLAND COUNTY COURT

CLAIM NO xx

ROBINSON WAY LTD V xx

1. I sold my property at xx on 23rd December 2010. I had no access to mail at that address after that date.

2. Claimant states Letter Before action was sent on 7th November 2011 to that address, and that all correspondence after that date also went to xx.

3. I did not receive any of this correspondence, including the summons sent from the court.

4. IND Ltd admits in their witness statement I was no longer residing at the address in February 2012.

5. Had I been aware of the claim I would have defended it.

6. I note the claimant requests a 21 day adjournment. I would strongly oppose this as I would suggest the claimant should have had documents essential to the claim before starting any action. In any event they have already had over 6 months to get these documents.

7. The claimant states a copy of the particulars of claim have been served on me. This relates to the ones sent in November 2011 and as such I still haven’t had sight of them.

8. With regard to point 20 of the witness statement, if the judgement is set aside then it would be up to the claimant to resubmit any claim if they so desire.

9. As they have already stated they need 28 days to get a small amount of paperwork, I respectfully submit they would not be able to supply full disclosure within 14 days.

10. If the court does order I file a defence I respectfully ask the court the Claimant be ordered to disclose all document he intends to rely, including but not limited to:

(a) Original agreement including terms and conditions

(b) Any default notice and proof of service

© Notice of Allocation

(d) Original summons

(e) Full statements of the account since opened.

Should I mention at all about IND doing the WS rather than RW?

" Should I mention at all about IND doing the WS rather than RW? "

Absolutely they are a collection agent or so they profess.The WS is inadmissible unless they have proof that they are one and the same.

Andy

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

"I am a debt account manager for the Claimant " Is she qualified and employed by the Claimant to state these facts and act as an expert witness?

IND are not Solicitors or Litigators

Just add it to the beginning or near point 4 you also need to state that you only received this WS 3 days before the hearing.

ok, thats totally over my head, what is right of audience :)

See above:roll:

How about at the very start, point 1

1. I would submit the court rule the witness statement provided as inadmissable as it was written by IND Ltd who are not the claimant in this case. I rang IND on 26th June 2012 and spoke to Julie Simpson, and the address given in the witness statement is IND's address.

2. If the court does admit the witness statement I would submit the following

How about at the very start, point 1

1. I would submit the court rule the witness statement provided as inadmissable as it was written by IND Ltd who are not the claimant in this case. I rang IND on 26th June 2012 and spoke to Julie Simpson, and the address given in the witness statement is IND's address.

:thumb:

Correct Phil

Information overload now Colin:madgrin:

PD 27........ 3.1 of the link below, may be worth bringing to the courts attention, throw plenty of mud and see how much sticks ;-)

http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/pdf/practice_directions/pd_part27.pdf

Thanks, not sure I should bring that up as I don't expect anyone to be there and if it is then it will probably be a local solicitor. If I ask who the client is and they say IND thta would probably be interesting though :)

Correct Phil

Information overload now Colin:madgrin:

Yep, just a bit lol :)

OK, final draft, do I need anything else at the end, date, signature etc?

1. I would submit the court rule the witness statement provided as inadmissible as it was written by IND Ltd who are not the claimant in this case. I rang IND on 26th June 2012 and spoke to Julie Simpson, and the address given in the witness statement is IND's address.

3. I sold my property at xx on 23rd December 2010. I had no access to mail at that address after that date.

4. Claimant states Letter Before action was sent on 7th November 2011 to that address, and that all correspondence after that date also went to xx.

5. I did not receive any of this correspondence, including the summons sent from the court.

6. IND Ltd admits in their witness statement I was no longer residing at the address in February 2012.

7. Had I been aware of the claim I would have defended it.

8. I note the claimant requests a 21 day adjournment. I would strongly oppose this as I would suggest the claimant should have had documents essential to the claim before starting any action. In any event they have already had over 6 months to get these documents.

9. The claimant states a copy of the particulars of claim have been served on me. This relates to the ones sent in November 2011 and as such I still haven’t had sight of them.

10. With regard to point 20 of the witness statement, I respectfully submit if the judgement is set aside then it would be up to the claimant to resubmit any claim if they so desire.

11. As they have already stated they need 28 days to get a small amount of paperwork, I respectfully submit they would not be able to supply full disclosure within 14 days.

12. If the court does order I file a defence I respectfully ask the court the Claimant be ordered to disclose all document he intends to rely, including but not limited to:

(a) Original agreement including terms and conditions

(b) Any default notice and proof of service

© Notice of Allocation No Allocation Default Judgment

(d) Original summons

(e) Full statements of the account since opened.

Edited by Andyorch
Andy Orch correction to post

Now you are thinking along the correct lines Colin this is how murky this whole industry is.Every legal document should have the name of Robbers on it, IND are nothing to do with this

allegedly:roll:

Ok Guys I have to log off now early start in the morning, Colin best of luck if it is still scheduled for tomorrow ,update your thread with the developments.

Regards

Andy

Hi Colin

You need to play the same tactics as the other side, the option left open to them is to either open themselves up to the courts discretion/test or...... admit they are a party corporate

Are they an agent?..... if so the w/s is hearsay and can be tested fairly vigorously, or are they body/party corporate....... if so why mislead the court and imply they are an agent.

Sometimes you need to read between the lines

Phil

Hi Colin

They do...... it's IND's involvement you need to press, deny them relief at every opportunity

Phil

Application / Licence Details

Licence Number:0630388

Licence Status:Current

Current Applicant / Licensee:

Business NameCompany Registration NumberRobinson Way Limited06976081

Categories:

Consumer credit Credit brokerage Debt administration Debt collecting

Right To Canvass Off Trade Premises:No

Trading Name(s) (Current):

Chase Solutions Express Debt Collecting Services

Issued Date: 21-Aug-2009

Date Maintenance Payment Due: 20-Aug-2014

Legal Formation:

Body Corporate (incorporated inside UK)

Current Individuals that run the organisation:

NamePositionGraham Prosser William Grant Murray

Current Organisations that run the organisation:

NameCompany Registration NumberPositionRWC 2009 Limited (In Creditors' Voluntary Liquidation) formerly Robinson, Way & Company Limited885896

Nature of Business:

Other

Current Address(es):

Address TypeAddressCorrespondenceLondon Scottish House, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford, M50 2ZYPrincipal Place Of BusinessLondon Scottish House, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford, M50 2ZYRegistered OfficeLondon Scottish House, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford, M50 2ZY

Historic Address(es):

Address TypeAddressPrincipal Place Of BusinessLondon Scottish House, Quays Reach, Carolina Way, Salford, M50 2ZY

Hi colin

Depending what time your hearing is you could try the following, hand a copy to the usher when you arrive in the waiting room

Check with Andy in the morning if time allows, I won't be able to get on here until the evening so best of luck

Edit.......just realised you received their w/s on Saturday, deemed service would be Monday [1 day short unless the d/j allows]. Adjusted .3 below

CPR 2.8 link for reference http://www.justice.gov.uk/courts/procedure-rules/civil/rules/part02

Phil

Statement: Relief from Sanctions

Defendant: xxxxx

Exhibits: xxxxx

Date: xxxxx

Claim Number: xxxxx

IN THE xxxxxxxxx county court

BETWEEN:

xxxxxxxxxxx (CLAIMANT)

and

xxxxxxxxxxx (DEFENDANT)

WITNESS STATEMENT IN SUPPORT OF DEFENDANT RELIEF FROM SANCTIONS CPR 3.9

I, xxxxx, of xxxx WILL SAY AS FOLLOWS:

1. I am a litigant in person of the above address.

2. I represent myself as the Defendant against xxxxxxxx.

3. I make this statement on the second [2] available business day following third party [iND limited] deemed service of hearsay evidence.

4. The case is currently prejudiced by third party post default judgment application and supporting hearsay evidence.

5. The Defendant is not aware of any application to the court by I.N.D limited to act for the Claimant, no supporting notice of change having been served. No relief pursuant to PD 27[3.2] having been sought.

6. In the interests of justice the Defendant believes that; the third party having admitted that it holds no copy judgment or record of this case, any supporting evidence, or any body corporate responsibility should be barred from any right of audience.

7. In claiming relief; the Defendant respectfully requests that should the court not strike out the third party application [in absence of claimant attendance], the Defendant should not be sanctioned should the court order any remedy available to it.

8. In making this statement, I attach exhibit marked xx as evidence. **attach relevant hi-lited sections of their w/s**

I believe that the facts stated in this witness statement are true.

Signed: xxxxxxxxx

Edited by Mike_hawk

Yes, you need to pop a statement of truth at the bottom or it wont be accepted..

x

Statement of Truth

I believe the facts stated in this Witness Statement are true

signature

Dated

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

just an update

Case was adjourned. RW were ordered to provided 12 months statements from 28/12/05, along with copy of credit agreement and Default Notice. I have to submit a new WS within 14 days of 28 days from now.

Hey Julie Simpson, just so you know, even though you have read this and got RW to fax a letter to the court stating you work for them at their Peterborough offce, we both know that is misleading . You were in the IND offices when I spoke to you yesterday. You are also the point of contact for people applying for jobs within IND, for example here

http://www.dgjobs.co.uk/CASE-OFFICER-for-IND-Limited-PCH-48556.html

CASE OFFICER for IND Limited

Job Location: PETERBOROUGH PE1. Job Wage/Salary: £14,000 TO £17,000 PER ANNUM. SOC: 4150.

Job Hours: 37.5 PER WEEK, MONDAY TO FRIDAY 9AM - 5.30PM. JCP Ref: PCH/48556.

Job Description: The successful candidate will be required to perform daily administrative and case management tasks and have the ability to effectively communicate with customers and the court service. You will have a responsible attitude, remain calm under pressure and have a flexible approach to the work in hand. A good working knowledge of a computer-working environment is an advantage. DO NOT TELEPHONE, ONLY APPLY VIA EMAIL.

How to Apply: You can apply for this job by sending a CV/written application to Julie Simpson at IND Limited, 48 Broadway, PETERBOROUGH, PE1 1YW or to [email protected]. (More jobs from [email protected]) .

Edited by citizenB
substituted word

That's a reasonable result for the day, pretty much as you requested.

As far as the rest of your post, and assuming IND wish to continue acting in some capacity, you should put the question you've raised above directly to them. Did the court serve you a copy of the fax?

Phil