Philips distress warrant, what to do??

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4389 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Can anyone advise please on my problem.

I have Philips attending with a distress warrant for an unpaid magistrates fine.

There is no issue over the actual fine, It is owed, but unpaid due to financial constraints.

Issues are that, on the documents they have sent they make no reference to the date of the distress warrant. I recall the initial notification of a distress warrant was over 6 months ago. Where and how do I view or find a copy of this?

Also, the belongings at the property I am at are wholly my partners. I also reside partly at my parents and have only limited belongings there too. Can I/They prevent goods being taken that are not mine? Is there a form or declaration notice that can be made?

Many thanks Andy

Hi acar

Welcome to CAG

The guys will be happy to advise as soon as they are available.

Please let us know how your problem has been resolved, it could help fellow Caggers.

Thread has been moved to the correct forum.

Hi, I've tried to set up a payment to philips to get them off my back. But they have a number of ghost accs/charges which bring the total to double what is due.

Please see attached, note that 2 distress warrant charges are for the same debt. first expired, now renewed.

philips.pdf