Debt Assignment

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4415 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Yes if it is issued afterwards then it is invalid as i said - if an account is closed a default cannot be issued afterwards

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

• Replies 162
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

What counts as a faulty DN?

In my case Mercers issuing a DN for a start, never had a DN or termination letter from Barclaycard, then received a 13 day DN from Mercers, I always thought only the original creditor could issue the DN, perhaps I've been mislead!

If a DCA is acting on a creditors behalf they can issue a default notice on their behalf but it still has to be in the perscribed form as per the CCA.

If they are only acting on behalf of Barclaycard then you will not have received a TN as the account is still open.

If it is assigned you will receive notification of this then the creditor or the new owner will be responsible for the info.

IVA Entry Removed

Nationwide Default Removed

Nationwide Joint Account Default Removed

Natwest Default Removed

Blackhorse Car Finance Court Claim - Won

If a DCA is acting on a creditors behalf they can issue a default notice on their behalf but it still has to be in the perscribed form as per the CCA.

If they are only acting on behalf of Barclaycard then you will not have received a TN as the account is still open.

If it is assigned you will receive notification of this then the creditor or the new owner will be responsible for the info.

Should recieve a notice of assignment you mean :-) There have been many cases document on these forums when some companies - and BC are included - have sold accounts without sending NOA's.

HIDadofholly. Do you or anyone else on here have a standard template for a S77.S78 CCA REQUEST to the OC. M

CAN Anyone help me with an SAR request template LETTER under the DP ACT 98. M

CAG Library....the link to which is at the top of every CAG page in green

:-)

Here is Link for CCA Request - amend it as needed - dont foget to enclose £1 postal order and print you name - do not sign.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?414-CCA-request-letter.

Here is the link for the SAR - again amend as needed and enclose a £10 postal order - do not sign, but print your name. If you can post them at a post office and ask for proof of posting - it should be free.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?417-A-Subject-Access-Request-for