Car Parts supplier sold faulty part and refused to accept responsibility

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 5780 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Oh dear! Babyboo don't tell me the only way they would know you are Welsh is if they met you.

Bit of a give away when it comes to identifying the poster. Not very sharp eh!

• 1 year later...

Babyboo, i agree it seems strange they have just signed up and are backing the said company. I see you said you had the parts mail order so an address perhaps will give a clue or i presume you have phoned the said company so an accent would give it away? Anyway i am going through a similar problem where i have brought a full suspension kit for my car. On fitting (which cost) and a test drive for a week the front struts were rubbing on the springs. After a conversation with the mechanics who fitted them they said it was a machining fault. I contacted the manufacturing company who requested i send the parts back (old suspension binned ages ago) not possible so requested photographs.. I emailed these and asked for a reply. A few weeks went by no reply. I phoned and they said they required photos of where the opposite rubbing part was. More photos.. Another two weeks with no reply. Another phone call another poor excuse about the photos not showing the (rubbing) coralating parts. Still chasing..... I feel your result means there might be light at the end of the tunnel!!!