No sign of washing machine ****Resolved****

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4439 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I ordered a washing machine with Currys online on tuesday after phoning to check when it would be delivered, I was told that they were having more in on Wednesday and I would AT THE LATEST receive the item by Friday. Friday has been and gone with no contact from Currys. I rang today to be told that it could take upto a month for this item to come into stock!!! I asked to speak to a manager and the lady just wouldnt do it. I rang back and it happened that the manager answered my call. He told me that there was another 160 people waiting for the same washing machine!!! Im now stuck as he said he would ring back TODAY but the time is now 6.32pm and there has been no phone call!! I really need my washing machine!!!

Guest Paul - CurrysPCWorld

Hi Helenap75,

Thanks for taking the time to get in contact with us. If I could ask you to email me at [email protected] and include your full address details and your order number I will look into this for you and see what we can do to resolve this for you.

Kind Regards,

Paul

The KNOWHOW Team.

Hi

I still havent heard anything from Currys, even though I was promised a call back on Saturday. I wont be able to ring tomorrow but will be ringing first thing on wedsnesday. Its so frustrating!!

Guest Paul - CurrysPCWorld

Hi Guys,

Just thought I would give a quick update. The product came into stock on the 6th and we dated the order for the 9th. This was then changed by helenap75 to the saturday the 10th as this date is more suitable for her.

Unless there is an issue with regards to the delivery of the product on Saturday this post can now be marked as resolved.

You know where I am if you need me guys.

All the best,

Paul

The KNOWHOW Team.

Yes thanks Paul for sorting this out, I was very annoyed that Currys hadn't rung me back when Id been told (I waiting in all day). I do feel if I hadn't written on here...would I still be waiting. Hopefully I will have my Washing machine delivered Saturday without a problem.

Many Thanks Helen