Apex Credit Management who are they

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4460 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Who are Aprex Credit Management, a week ago we started getting phone calls 3 or 4 times a day, asking to speak with my husband, who is away working, when he phoned them they wanted personal information off him, which he wasnt willing to divulge as he doesnt know who these people are, they called again today in a rather stroppy manner saying we are ignoring letters they have sent, we havent received any letters off them, as far as were aware we dont owe anyone anything, we have asked them to put it in writing but nothing ever arrives, they did give us our address so they have that correct and obviously know our phone number but i am very weiry after reading other threads on them, and i dont want to give my personal information out to someone i dont know, where can i go from here?

hihttp://www.apexcm.co.uk/news/press-releases/2011/09/05/apex-credit-management-and-cabot-financial-launch-new-group-brand. Try this hope it helps seems they are the same company as cobot, dont know if you have had dealings with cabot ? I did have a dealing with cabot but after some good advice from CAG they gave up had 3 letts from APEX put them in the bin seems they are chancing there arm under a new name :/ Regards GH

:) HFO fan club member :) HFO V GLORYHUNTER ( WON ) :)

0 - 1