on the button

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4459 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi......I have just received a PCN from the LB of Wandsworth. The issue is that I was in a spot where loading/unloading restrictions were in place. I was working a night shift and the vehicle would have been removed before 0700. The restriction is stated as starting at 0700 on the little yellow sign. The offence is stated on the PCN as being at 0700. I wondering about challenging the accuracy of the clock. Can I demand to see what evidence there is to clarify the accuracy of the clock. ??? I find it to understand why the CCTV operator did not wait until 0701 or 0702 etc. any thoughts

thanks for the reply sailor sam.............re: removal time. i cannot say to be truthful. Surely the PCN would state that. ???????? It cannot be more than a few minutes after but normally before 0700. I suppose it is possible the engine was running and I was scraping ice off the windscreen. The notice says 0700 and does not state the drive away time. Is this something I can demand. Is there likely to be record of this and is it still going to be viable evidence.

I have to say, you're clutching at straws. They say the vehicle was there at 7.00 and you agree it's possible. The challenge to the clock comes up repeatedly and the stock answer is that the clocks are regularly synchronised and calibrated - it's very unlikely to get you anywhere through the appeals system.

I have to say, you're clutching at straws. They say the vehicle was there at 7.00 and you agree it's possible. The challenge to the clock comes up repeatedly and the stock answer is that the clocks are regularly synchronised and calibrated - it's very unlikely to get you anywhere through the appeals system.

yes i,m sure they are so was it 0659.59 0r 0700.01 i,m just surprised that they did not wait until 0701 or 0702 for the avoidance of doubt. But was it there at 0701 ??? The notice says 0700 If it were a speeding offence the 10% + 2 guideline would be used. thanks for the reply

I think its a valid point lets say its no waiting between 7.00 and 10.00, if the PCN was issued at 7.00 it could not possibly have been waiting during that period as waiting implies a passage of time.

thanks