Swift Sterling help required please.

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 3823 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Thanks asmilecostsnothing,

I didn`t get what renegadeimp was getting at as I have googled the DCA and they do work for lots of people alot of people with cancelled gym memberships were contacted by them so I don`t think they are part of Swift Sterling. I think I will email the DCA tomorrow and tell them we are paying Swift sterling direct and take it from there, but thanks for your reply.

Googling a DCA will rarely if ever show you what they are really like. Most DCA's go to a lot of review sites and post very positive reviews. It's happened on this site dozens of times. It's just fortunate that the admins here see right through their tricks.

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

:D

Ah right, I'll stand corrected...

Just had the same issue myself with another one of mine - worked out for me in the end paying the original creditor, their 'debt collector' wasn't straight cut when it came to receiving payments, which is why I'd never entertain a DCA when I have the bank details for original debt...

Edited by asmilecostsnothing

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Any advice i give is my own and is based solely on personal experience. If in any doubt about a situation , please contact a certified legal representative or debt counsellor..

If my advice helps you, click the star icon at the bottom of my post and feel free to say thanks

Thanks for those links rengadeimp,

So it seems that CRS will only have the account for 28 days and then pass it back then hopefully a more accomadating DCA will contact us. I will get my partner to email CRS tomorrow and explain we are paying Swift Sterling direct by standing order and leave it at that for now. Thanks.

CRS cannot do anything. Thats why they pass it on. Sorry for my initial posts. Everytime i see their name i laugh out loud about them. Keep us updated on how you get on. The more info we have about various debts and DCA's, the more informative posts we can make to help others.

Yes I will keep you all updated, as I posted earlier I will email them tomorrow to let them know that I am paying Swift Sterling direct, so it will be interesting to see what they say.

Does anyone have swiftsterlings,payday uk,and quickquids account details please? I need to set up standing orders for these and does anyone know how to go about getting them if know one can help? I've sent them e-mails and they refuse to give them!

If they refuse to give them, then you can refuse to pay them. Play them at their own game. If they try and add charges to the debt, ignore them and only pay the previous amount.

Sorry I have not replied before but I have been unwell so I have not been online for a few days, below are the bank details I was given for Swift Sterling dont forget to add your loan reference number it should be 8 digits long if you set up a standing order,

Bank Account 00647610

Sort Code 30-00-09

I hope this helps the people who were asking for their bank details.

• 1 year later...

Hi

Please can so,some help me I owe swift sterling 250 which I offered to payback on next pay day however I re wives a text today saying they have passed me on to a 3rd party debt collection agent who operate door to door this has worried me I have strict parents who will not like this do they contact you first I am really really worried

Doorstep collectors have zero rights. Should they turn up, tell them to leave or the police will be called. If they are in your front garden, tell them you will remove them by force.

No need to be worried. They dont have any rights at all. Theres also a letter you can send them to ensure nobody comes.

If they still cone, then you can call the local police and have them removed.