mo/tesco and credit card charges

mo
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4302 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 116
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Mo,

The link I gave on the previous page sets out how to complete the AQ.

At the bottom of the Guide, it says "A suggested template for Draft Directions, which we advise that you include with your AQ... Revised version here (Sorry-link not working at present)"

As that link isn't working, click here for the Draft Directions Guide - http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/content.php?572-Draft-order-for-directions-including-directions-for-disclosure

If you're still stuck, tell us what you're stuck with - it doesn't help to just say, "Can anyone help." :wink:

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

thanks,sorry about that,do i print it and send it or write on form?

were it says location of hearing,ive seen what to put,but i wondered as well if to put that i am themain carer for my dad who is 92 and i cant leave him for hours?

thanks for the link,ive read it and copied it and i dont know what to include and what to leave out,its a credit card and im not making any sense of it

Mo

Type out here each letter and what you have stated.You can download the N149 and then complete on screen and print 3 copies.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Select your local county court. You'll have to arrange care cover for a few hours for a morning or afternoon court hearing, if it comes to that.

Print off the Draft Directions on a separate sheet. You'll use the one that:-

Gives you 14 days to produce your evidence, or your claim is struck out.

Gives them 14 days to enter their defence, or judgement is made in your favour.

In the Other Information Box, you put, "See Draft Directions attached"

:-)

We could do with some help from you

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

Have we helped you ...?  Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Please give something if you can. We all give our time free of charge but the site has bills to pay.

Thanks !:-)

Draft Order for Directions so is it just this bit i use?

For straightforward bank charges claims where you are the claimant:

1. The Claimant shall within 14 days of service of this order send to the Defendant and to the Court:

a) A schedule setting out each charge repayment of which is sought, showing the date, amount, and reason given (if any) for that charge being made

b) Copies of any statement or other document relied upon as showing that each and every charge has been made

c) A statement of evidence of all matters relied upon as tending to show that the charges are unfair

d) Copies of decided cases and other legal materials to be relied upon

If the Claimant fails to comply with this order, the claim will be struck out without further order.

andy i dont know what letters u mean,i have the n149 and i have finished completing it apart from the draft direction,and can i say that being as thick as me is not a natural atribute its something ive worked on for years

The N49 is lettered A to I

Heres a link to complete on screen. :- http://wbus.westlaw.co.uk/forms/pdf/cpf09089.pdf

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

I dont, thats your choice, but far more professional than biro, I want you to type here against each letter what you have stated

IE :-

A =

B =

C=

So I can help and check

ok

a,no

b, asked for it to be at my local court becase i am claiming as an individual and the company carries bussiness in this area

c. yes

d.0

e. no

f.no

other information im stuck with the draft direction

h. fee n?a under 500.00

and ive signed it

ok

a,no Change to Yes ,If you lose you will be liable for costs

b, asked for it to be at my local court becase i am claiming as an individual and the company carries bussiness in this area OK if you are suing an individual

c. yes OK

d.0 OK

e. no OK

f.no OK

other information im stuck with the draft direction In Other state The Claimant may make an Application for Summary Judgment pending the outcome of negotiations during the stay period.

You dont do Draft Directions on a Small Claim Track

h. fee n?a under 500.00 OK No Charge less than £1500.00

and ive signed it

Ok either write 3 copies out or use my download to type on screen and print 3 copies.One to Court one to Defendant and one for file.

Regards

Andy

i thought i only had to send one copy to court

should i put yes to a,?

See Post #96 I cant make it any clearer Mo.

Andy