Vanquis repayment option plan

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4507 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Having read many threads regarding successful PPI claims, has anyone been successful in reclaiming Repayment option plan monies from vanquis credit card.

05/03/07 S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) handed in at branch

Found missing statements at home !!!!

08/03/07 Prelim+ schedule posted rec del

22/03/07 :mad: No reply to prelim LBA posted rec del

05/04/07 :mad: 14 days and no reply to LBA, sent e-mail

27/04/07 :D Offered FULL SETTLEMENT £3375

03/05/07 Cash in bank account :D :D

Hi dangled,

I currently have a claim in with Vanquis to recover ROP.

It is not PPI but it can still be mis sold.

Vanquis reckon they have a record of the phone call saying I agreed to it so I have asked them for a copy of the recording under DPA (data protection act) and I've given them 40 days to respond or it's off to the ICO(information commissioners office) I go.

Between you and me , I don't think there is a phone record of me agreeing to have the ROP

Gbarbm

The repayment option plan is regulated by OFT and provides cover if you become si k, disabled, have an accident, your main home is significantly damaged

by a natural disaster; you become involuntarily unemployed, you go on maternity, paternity or adoption leave.

There are 2 options for cover ; a repayment freeze or a payment holiday (where interest continues to accrue)

Most of the entitlement conditions would be met by the employer or DWP so they would never pay out anyway.

It is interesting to note that the vast majority of Vanquis' profits came from ROP!

Gbarbm