Can i reclaim PPI on HSBC business loans?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4203 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 98
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 4 weeks later...

Hi IMS

Well that was a long 10 days hey

I recieved interim information this morning ?

In the cover letter they say they have no details before June 05 ??? where balance is 9k ???

They go on to say that I used an online request so therefore I do not need all information ??? They have no record of any CC agreement ??? So how did they get they get court order ??

There are only 19 detailed charges although details cover 24 months ?

Any how added totals of PPI charges @ £70 pcm but I know that there was charges before the date provided and what about the interest they have charged on these charges ? - cheeky beggars have given me 14 days to respond lol its only taken them 3 months to forward info to me ?

So where do I go from here file a order with court to have judgement over turned ? Or put in application for PPI to be repaid prior to this ??

Hope you are happy and health and enjoying this much needed sun !

OSW

Hi IMS

Well that was a long 10 days hey

I recieved interim information this morning ?

Interim information? What do you mean?

In the cover letter they say they have no details before June 05 ??? where balance is 9k ???

We have reports of data going back further than 2005...you might like to press them on this.

They go on to say that I used an online request so therefore I do not need all information ??? They are saying you don't need the information? Its not up to them to say what you need and what you don't

They have no record of any CC agreement ??? So how did they get they get court order ?? Did you not get any details at the time of the court hearing? Did you not go along or did they get judgement by default?

There are only 19 detailed charges although details cover 24 months ? So there were no charges for some of the periods....you can only claim back what they have charged you

Any how added totals of PPI charges @ £70 pcm but I know that there was charges before the date provided and what about the interest they have charged on these charges ? - cheeky beggars have given me 14 days to respond lol its only taken them 3 months to forward info to me ? 14 days to respond to what?

So where do I go from here file a order with court to have judgement over turned ? Or put in application for PPI to be repaid prior to this ??

Deal with the judgement after we have sorted the other stuff as we are still unclear as to exactly what is going on as you can see from my comments above

Hope you are happy and health and enjoying this much needed sun !

OSW

See my observations in red above

ims

IMS :-)

Interim information? What do you mean?

Sorry being vague again, I meant that they haveonly sent a little info - and I have not got whole file (yet).

We have reports of data going back further than2005...you might like to press them on this.

I will write in my next letter that I wish for statements up to the firstdate on this statement. I think that cc was 2003 so 2 years missing ofstatements .

They are saying you don't need the information?Its not up to them to say what you need and what you don't

So I detail in the same letter I want all details?

Did you not get any details at the time of thecourt hearing? Did you not go along or did they get judgement by default?

I was given nothing at court but was stupid enough to talk to solicitor fromother side first, I went by myself Got to court because I missed onepayment of £20 when my mum was taken into hospital for Lung cancer judge didn'teven look at paperwork and granted charging order

So there were no charges for some of theperiods....you can only claim back what they have charged you 14 days torespond to what?

14 days to let them know that I require remainder of information - or theywill start the request all over again.

Deal with the judgement after we have sorted theother stuff as we are still unclear as to exactly what is going on as you cansee from my comments above

I have attached letters received to this withstatement. APR rate fluctuates erratically???

Can I put in a request for repayment of thecharges noted on this leaving it open ended to claim for period before 2005when they send it to me ?

Thank you IMS !!!!

OSW

Seven Years Later

cc1.pdf

cc2.pdf

cc3.pdf

cc4.pdf

cc5.pdf

cc6.pdf

cc7.pdf

Those images are too small to read

You need to use this method....

Dx100 – Instructions on uploading pdfs

scan the required letters/agreements/sheets

as a picture file

remove all pers info inc barcodes etc using paint

but leave all figures and dates.

goto one of the many free online pdf converter websites

convert the image to pdf format.

or ir you have PDF as an installed printer drive use that

open a new msg box here

hit go advanced below the msg box

hit manage attachments below that box

hit the add files button on the top right

hit select files, navigate to your file on your pc

hit upload files

NB:you can set where it goes in the post by hitting insert inline.

the hit reply button

• 2 weeks later...

Hi

The attachments you posted show the copy of the letter you had and schedules of lists of numbers/balances etc. There is no detail showing as to what the PPI payments were.

Have you actually received anything that confirms the amounts paid for PPI?

Did you follow up to get more data out of them?

IMS

I'm gob smacked !

Just telephoned them to request full SAR request :lol:

The woman said that they do not have details prior to june 05 - I said I don't believe that and if they cannot provided my with full details I would apply and average figure with regards to PPI - You are most welcome to do that.

I highlightened that they have taken months and months to satisfy the request and they still have not provided information that was requested - sorry we are inundated NOT my problem they have breached guidelines

Oh its just that information we have sent you have surficed for other customers - Surficed in other words people have settled for scant information and it is a clear aviodance on their part ??

Well we will keep your SAR payment in that case she says - I highlight that the letter states this has already been waived, but will not quibble given they have not done anything they said that they would nor forfilled their requirement to issue details requested in a timely fashion.

She says I should have all info available within 7 days - but they maight have other info that will be delayed and if this is the case then they will put a note in to say additional info to follow.

So I'm not holding my breath maybe I could get my son to go into the loft to see if I still have statements

Will you have a look at the statement history page that I posted I don't understand why the effective APR rate varies sooooooo greatly ?

SO I am playing a waiting game again ? !

OSW

Will you have a look at the statement history page that I posted I don't understand why the effective APR rate varies sooooooo greatly ?

Me neither.

Ask them to clarify

Called back spoke to the same woman - AMAZINGLY

Directly asked her the question she said oh I don't have the details of statement I offered to forward it to her - NO THANK YOU

So I asked in the paperwork she sends me could she answer this question - Oh but the will be details in the bundle that may highlight why the varying APR

I requested that this individual question be answered in full seperately - Oh ok then but it may take more time

I detailed to her the vast difference in these figures and she sounded dumb founded

Question on the PPI charges there will have been interest charge on these that would have been added to statement balance ? If I am correct how on earth would you work these out?

Oh how I do love the banking system

OSW

This is the spreadsheet you would use if you haven't got all of the statements (it looks like you're going to get a transaction history rather than statements).

FosCISheet v101.xls

By using the APR they were charging you on the card the sheet will work out the interest for you. You will have to wait until you clarify the position on the interest rate before proceeding with completing the spreadsheet though.

• 1 month later...

IMS

Long time since I have posted due to efficiency errrrrrrrrr........ :-x

I have recieved two responses over the past 5 weeks

Firstly I collected bundle of SAR info 29th which said nothing ... couple of pages whole transcript deleted cover letter attached...

Second I recieved an acknowledgement letter re my interest rate clarification request..... copy attached

Still in my opinion does not provide definitive answer ?

However the copy statements have not been recieved yet verbally requested them again 2 weeks ago no response so wrote to them last week requesting them again.

Without his information I cannt make a claim can I?

Manual records well I would like to see a copy of them to much agro for HSBC I suppose...

Your learned opinion would be appreciated

Thanking you

OSW

Edited by onestressedwoman