been given 4 weeks NOTICE

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4555 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hey guys, iv been given 4 months notice by my boss of termination of employment. im a personal carer. she told me to my face that it was due to laxk of funding, however in my letter she has written that it was because i showed a mentally ill gentleman my backside(which is rubbish as i wouldnt do such a thing).

Edited by honeybee13
Post seems to cross two forums.

You're there :), just follow the link on the benefits forum to get to this one. I've started another thread for you there because I thought you had two questions really and that the guys on the employment might have some comments for you.

I hope I haven't made things too complicated, just wanted to help.

My best

Illegitimi non carborundum

Hi Ben. That's on the benefit forum, I'll post a link in a minute. Please bear with the guys, they need time to get along to the forum and not everyone there will know the answer to your question.

I was hoping on this thread that the guys might give you some opinions on the gross misconduct part of your problem.

My best, HB

Illegitimi non carborundum

i mean 4 weeks notice. but i dont wana go back in the morning as i hate my boss. iv been acused of showing my backside to a client who has dementia(im innocent btw) if i just dont show up in the morning and never go back , can i claim housing benefit