Claim and Negative seller (maximum vote 3+) ebay.co.uk seller holdenelectronics LTD

acon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4509 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hello all

I want to Write this Claim and Negative Rewies / Feddback today 12 / 19 2011 because I want toadvise any potential customer to double check this Poor Trained ebay.co.uk seller holdenelectronics LTD

I can tell you that she Replies only when she wants or prefer

I Paid her some Of her small low value merchandise and I waited for deivery

I called the local post office to check item status and they was not able to find the item location,

the package probably returnrned to the sender but I'm not sure, maiby ge t lost or other problems

I told the seller to check with her postal service but she only replied, "you will receive your item" yes but when? never?

She is Not Willing to Collaborate with Customers, so I suggest you to think more than one time, before you are purchasin some of her staff, because she only Replies "you will received your package" I think also if ypou will contact her after 3 mnth she will reply "you will receive your package" hehe

So I exaplaine you why you should double check this Seller holdenelectronics LTD

I waited a lot of time, and shew only replied with something like "ypour will receive your package, parcel, ect"

I also requested a proof of shipping and copy of invoices, but sge refuses to provide this information

so finally I posted a negative feddback, and opla'!! she then refunded the total!!

but attention people:

after refund, she asked her ebay account assistant to suspend my account

then she re - requested the payment because she opened the classic, desperate "method" of desperates, "unpaid item case"

so I told her to simply cancel the unpaid item case because of these issueses

bur she simply told me "i wannt too see what heppend now with ebay decision" or something similar

then ebay suspended my ebay Account -- because I purchased an Item and then decided to leave a negative feddback

so this crazy, not normal "person" she first reply with non sense answer not ansers like "you will receive your parcel, i'm sure" (So you Are sure? really? hehhe) then she uses a trick, in collaboration with her ebay account assistante and open an "unpaid item case " requesting the payment again!!!

tell me if they are normals!!

so ok I decided to repay the total (because can you communicate with martians for example? no you cannot!) so I decided to repay and then to check the merchandise and just in case return the merchdise to seller!! for full refund!!

but

my account was suspended so with a suspemded account you cannot pay for items

and

they also closed the unpaid item case and recorded "unpaid items" in the account

so people, if you want to buy some cheap staff just buy from a NORMAL not psico problematic "person" like this one ebay.co.uk seller holdenelectronics LTD

tell me if these one are normal ones

I don't think so!!

Edited by acon

Looking at their feedback compared to how much they sell and them being 100% still, I cant see them being a regular problem for ebayers. I cant see if you did all corect why ebay blocked you and removed your neg. They normally only do this is a line is crossed, re emails, unfair feedback etc..... I can only guess there is more to this story than can be read in the post.

Normally if not received you simply if not happy with seller, open an item not received case and either get item or refund that way.

We will see

now she wiill receiver more than 3! fb! at least 25 not 3

so is she a genius?

if you can read the original post, you will see that she used a trick. in collaboration with her ebay sales "assistant " hehe she first refunded and then reopened an uppaid item case

so tell me - If you have a discussion with yoyr customer do you try to resolve or do you try to make the custome angry?

she received another negative feddback, so what about the other customer?

and if this poor holdenelectronics ltd uses this kind of tricks to remove all negative feddbacks, you, obvously will see a low quantity of negative feddbacks because she uses tricks in collaboration with her ebay assistant and they try to remove any negative feddback

negative feddbacks are there to help others customers, if this want to remove all the negative feddbacks, to obvously you will see only potisive feddbacks

but the most impiortant questions are?

can this holdenelectronics ltd try to stop ALL the internet? hehhe, reviews, feedbacks, complaints, comments all over the internet?

can she stop ALL the other customers, if they want to leave her a negative feddback? she want to stop any potential negative feddback from any potential customer? so good luck!!

I suggest her to avoid discussion with customers

she like to discuss, she is arrogant she waste our valutable time

then she will receive this kind of comments, reviews, ect

so she can try to stop ALL the Inernet, and holdenelectronics ltd enjoy!! good luck!

and next time be more nice, do not discuss, don't change the shipping modality, and don't be arrogant ! trust me its better for you

Edited by acon