HSBC v Pipster - Court Tomorrow!! *****Discontinued*****

Pipster2797
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4422 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

You would also be charging them for the cost of the application for putting it to the courts !!

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• Replies 359
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Didn't want to put too much on the forum but I have spoke to DG sols.

They wanted to haggle on my costs of £681.20. Offered me £196. Basically said get stuffed. I offered to reduce the amount down to £550 on the condition that she had an answer back for me by 3pm and this was resolved today, failing that the amount i wanted for costs would be £681.20. Just rang her back and she said she would be writing to me today or tomorrow. Simply put it to her that this wasn't the condition and that I would be putting my costs to the court now for £681.20.

So next step is putting my costs in to the court.

She tried to go over old ground during the call and said that I have to realise that there is a debt outstanding here. I just simply said "no there wasn't, nothing was ever signed for". At that point I stopped her dead in her tracks and said we are talking about costs and lets leave it at that!!

Spot on. These costs have absolutely nothing to do with any alleged debt –*for her to suggest otherwise is grossly misleading. If she is a solicitor, that is a breach of their code, to misrepresent the true legal situation.

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?138357-HSBC-CCA-received-what-next/page7

Hi Pipster, if you are not still busy celebrating, could you please spare a few moments and look in on sam on the above link..

HSBC issued the claim in 2008 and have made an application (hearing on 26th of this month) to lift the stay. I think Sam could do with a bit of moral support.. :)

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

Uploading documents to CAG ** Instructions **

Looking for a draft letter? Use the CAG Library

Dealing with Customer Service Departments? - read the CAG Guide first

1: Making a PPI claim ? - Q & A's and spreadsheets for single premium policy - HERE

2: Take back control of your finances - Debt Diaries

3: Feel Bullied by Creditors or Debt Collectors? Read Here

4: Staying Calm About Debt  Read Here

5: Forum rules - These have been updated - Please Read

BCOBS

1: How can BCOBS protect you from your Banks unfair treatment

2: Does your Bank play fair - You can force your Bank to play Fair with you

3: Banking Conduct of Business Regulations - The Hidden Rules

4: BCOBS and Unfair Treatment - Common Examples of Banks Behaving Badly

5: Fair Treatment for Credit Card Holders and Borrowers - COBS

Advice & opinions given by citizenb are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group or Bank Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.

PLEASE DO NOT ASK ME TO GIVE ADVICE BY PM - IF YOU PROVIDE A LINK TO YOUR THREAD THEN I WILL BE HAPPY TO OFFER ADVICE THERE:D

• 2 weeks later...

Well done Pipster, directed here by CitizenB.

Currently having some fun and games with HSBC myself here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?312177-HSBC-no-CCA Would it be ok to contact you in the future if needed? HSBC have admitted from the off they have no CCA so a little different to yours.

Advice & opinions given by spartathisis are personal, are not endorsed by Consumer Action Group, and are offered informally, without prejudice & without liability. Your decisions and actions are your own, and should you be in any doubt, you are advised to seek the opinion of a qualified professional.:)

Well done Pipster, directed here by CitizenB.

Currently having some fun and games with HSBC myself here: http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/showthread.php?312177-HSBC-no-CCA Would it be ok to contact you in the future if needed? HSBC have admitted from the off they have no CCA so a little different to yours.

Yeah course you can

• 1 month later...

Hi everyone..............Sorry for the lack of updates.

my health has took a turn for the worse and Ive been quite ill with Arthritis of the spine and knees. Had a feeling I had it for about a year ago because of other problems but had it confirmed in January because of flare ups that have been happening since October.

with regards to the costs its something that has took a backburner due to the problems I have had. Been in quite severe pain and currently off work at the moment and basically had bigger things to worry about. My main aim was to defeat them and I have. I did want costs after everything they had done but as I say other things have happened.