hi can anyone help ndr debt!!

hiitsme!!
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4537 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

hi i posted a thread in september,regarding littlewoods debt,so let me explain my partner lost his job so our last payment to littlewoods was in june/july,we was paying 400ish a month,i wasnt really sure what to do when he lost his job so i rang littlewoods and offered them about 30 a month obviosly they werent happy and refused 30 a month,so after that i got phone calls every week about debt collectors,i spoke to them a few times but they were so nasty i changed my number,so after posting my thread in september i read up about asking for a cca,so i gave it a try i have asked several times and all i keep getting is a re-constituted copy of my credit agreement wich i didnt sign well i never got one when i opened my account it has my name and address printed on by a computer i dont understand does that count as a cca,well since i asked for a cca my debt has been passed to ndr debt recovery i asked them for one too but i got the exact same letter of a re-constituted cca im not sure what to do now :???:,i want to ring and offer them 30 a month again but i dont exactly like talking to them and i know there going to refuse the 30 a month,if anyone could give me any advice on what to do next that would be great thanks.:-)

also my debt was £4,900 now its over £5000 because of charges they keep adding :-x.

Hi hii

Thread moved.

Have you been mis-sold PPI on the account?

Have you got Penalty Charges that you can claim back over 6 years plus?

If you have send them a SAR request? They will send you all the data they hold, including statements. You can then use spreadsheets on the site to work out what they owe you.

Have a read of 1,2,3,7 and 8 in my signature.

Could you also provide more info on when the account was opened, how it was opened etc?

Hi

stop communicating with these muppets by telephone, there is a telephone harassment letter in the template library send them that. Also communicate with them in writing only you need to send them a breakdown of your I&E listing all creditors, I do have an excel template for this if required and make them an offer of payment which you need to make it clear that you want all further charges and interest frozen to enable you to clear the debt (there is a template letter in the library) also keep a copy of everything your send and send it recorded delivery. You will probably get a cannot accept first time round, just send it for a second time but amend the letter slightly to be firm that you cannot make any higher payment and take t or leave it basically but ensure you pay them something else they could take action again you, keep copies of everything they send you. After you have done that then deal with your charges under a different cover, get a copy of your statements and add up all the charges you cannot claim back interest only the default charge interest which is listed as such on the statements. put all them into a template and send that off recorded also (a template letter in the library also).

Hi Taylorit above this is all good sound advice.

You need only pay what you can HONESTLY afford,and in your current circumstances send the I&E details ask for interest to be frozen,and the recovery of charges made,send your cheque as payment they cannot refuse it.They will probably jump up and down , do not worry,just keep making the payments.

DO NOT PHONE,ONLY WRITE TO THEM,if they insist on phoning you,refuse their security questions and say you will only deal with this matter in writing,then put the phone down.

Hope things improve for you

Regards FS

Generally good advice, but bear in mind that you have no obligation to send an I&E statement if you don't wish to do so. In my experience, this often leads to them analysing the I&E in their favour (surprise surprise) and coming to the conclusion that you can afford at least twice what you're offering.

Only a court has the right to demand an I&E sheet. Up to you whether or not you send one though.

If you can prove hardship due to unemployment, disability, etc. then that should be enough - simple copy of a letter from DWP or Benefits Agency would suffice as they state in their correspondence:

“You will be paid the sum of £xx per week, which is the legal minimum on which the Government believes you need to live on.”

If you need a template letter to do so, feel free to contact me.

H. x

hi thanks everyone for your advice,i dont talk to them on the phone enymore only by writing i have also kept all letters sent and received,i asked them to stop the charges due to them not having a cca for me,i sent them a letter about it about a month ago,they replied to me saying they werent going to do that,i wrote back and said that they already knew i was struggling with payments the more charges the bigger the problem,i havent got a reply yet,but i am going to ask them to freeze the interest again,i am going to write to ndr today with a payment offer also,if they dont accept should i pay enyway? as my payment will probarly only cover the monthly charges they keep adding...

thanks again for your replies :)

As has been stated you do not have to submit an I&E they cannot force you to do this,however I feel that as you require help and assistance it will show that you are going out of your way to put your case forward,and also keep up the payments,this will hold you in a good light should the courts get involved

There are a number of I&E examples available CCCS for example they will also tell you what the OFT recomend as what your household requirement allowances are each month, for I&E purposes

Do not accept from the OC that they will not pay back the charges,if they dig their heels in let us know, and we can help you with the way forward

FS