Moneyclaim help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6420 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

urgent help needed for moneyclaim please! The deadline after LBA was 2 weeks ago, so I really need to send off moneyclaim,but unsure how to work it out. I havent claimed interest yet,even though it was in O/D. Can I just add 8% to charges total I am claiming? Is it too late to add O/D interest at this stage? If not, how do I work it out? Ta

urgent help needed for moneyclaim please! The deadline after LBA was 2 weeks ago, so I really need to send off moneyclaim,but unsure how to work it out. I havent claimed interest yet,even though it was in O/D. Can I just add 8% to charges total I am claiming? Is it too late to add O/D interest at this stage? If not, how do I work it out? Ta

Please post questions in your original thread here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester/24527-interest-charges-prelim-letter.html

hey guys i would definately recommend you read and save for reference the STEP BY STEP GUIDE in the FAQs it gives you all the info you need from start tyo finish and even tells you what s likely to be the banks response so that you know if anything out of the unusual happens in your case. It lead me through to success and will do the same 4 you! good luck

• 4 weeks later...
today i recieved a cheque from A + L for the amount of £641.02! although that doesnt mean they accept liability blah blah blah!

who cares as long as the chequehonours tbh

Congratulations i will ask a mod to change the title. :D

Russ,

They are just trying it on.

Once you have started issuing letters (based in the templates in the library on this website) then you should stick to the time stated. i.e. 40 days for access request, once all of your docs/statements arrive then it would be wise to issue the 2nd letter immediately.once 14 days have passed from the second request, issue the other (you can get this full 'dialogue' process from the guidance on this website). You may find that A & L will issue a different letter in reply to your other forthcoming letters -still carry on with YOUR deadlines and then you can get to the claim stage.

They may even offer you a 'gesture of goodwill' by offering a sum of money to settle, unless you a happy with this send a rejection letter -you can either ask me nearer the time or I think there's a template on the website for this letter.

They offered me a sum of money in order to confuse me and mess up my schedule of charges.

Don't worry take each stage at a time and if you are unsure post a query on the website - we are all here to help each other! The most important thing is to understand what you are requesting before you send any letters out.

Good luck and let me know how you get on!

PS if you win your money back - please donate 5% to CAG as it's a brilliant website and we would all be nowhere if it wasn't for this website.

Good luck!

Jase

I sent in letter2 concerning A+L current account charges, receiving a response similar to above with slight variation...is it now time to approach the court with particulars of claim? or is there a stage /I have missed?