CCA request

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6412 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All,

can anyone please tell me how i request a CCA from DAF? I know I have to send £1 but can anyone help with the wording and let me know how long they have to provide the service please?

Thanks

KAZ x

Kaz :)

HSBC

claiming £2749 (£3400 with court cost & 8%)

mcol acknowledge 25/09/06

DG requested breakdown 5/10/06

Breakdown sent to DG 12/10/06

Yes Car Credit/Direct Auto Finance

CCA request sent 18/10/06

Whilst my aim is to be helpful, its reasonable to assume I am not a professional and am (dare I say) not always right. Seek professional help if in doubt

:-D

:lol: If i have intentionally or accidently said something of relevance or use to you, please click the scales:lol:

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain". - Robert Frost

We have a car from YCC and wanted all the paperwork they have as Im not sure we have everything. We are going through CAB and trading standards at the moment and they want to see all the paperwork we have as we were mis-sold a PPI and told we needed £800 for car deposit that actually went to the PPI and not the car at all.

So now i want to request the contract they have etc.

Any help would be much appriciated.

x

HSBC

Whilst my aim is to be helpful, its reasonable to assume I am not a professional and am (dare I say) not always right. Seek professional help if in doubt

:lol: If i have intentionally or accidently said something of relevance or use to you, please click the scales:lol:

"A bank is a place where they lend you an umbrella in fair weather and ask for it back when it begins to rain". - Robert Frost

DAF is a Dutch manufacturer of trucks.

If you want docs from YCC then send them the letter to them although I think it will be redirected to the Provident who are the actual lenders to YCC customers which as we know has gone bust

i thought it was Direct Auto Finance I needed to approach? hence daf. ok, Im confused now lol

HSBC

Look for the sub prime companys that are actually taking the risk (financing) such as CAC credit acceptance corporation worthing sussex?.:D

CaLL Me On INTeRNeT CaLLS @ "NoBBY_ONLiNE":D

NB: Any advice given ?(if any) is given freely and without constraints,it and any information is based upon personal knowledge and personal experiences and/or views it should therefore only be regarded as advice and not a statement of the law, for that you should seek professional legal advice!.

OK this is baffling me now. We already have the car...have the finance and are paying the car off. Bought it from YCC 2 years ago but they are now gone and i need to know where I go to in order to get copies of all the paperwork and contracts regarding the HP we already have.

We have some paperwork but im not sure if its everything so was under the impression i could get copies by sending £1 and a cover letter to whoever. wanted help with the letter and where it goes to but the responses i am getting are making me more confused than when i originally posted. :?

Can anyone help please?

Kaz

x

HSBC

Many Thanks Baked :D

Does anyone know how long they have to comply with my request?

I have looked for a template on this site for this request but cant find it so if anyone has done this I would really appriciate a bit of help with the wording.

Thanks

HSBC

If it is a Subject Access Request Notice (SARN) you require, there is a maximum charge of £10 , although occasionally some companies do not charge.

Send you request to the address above in the post by Bakedalasker.

They have to comply with your request within 40 days.

I am sure there is a template for the letter on this site. However, I think it is worded more for a letter to the bank.

Obviously you would have to change the wording accordingly.

Hope this helps,

Buzz.

i read somewhere it was called a CCA or something very similar but I havent been able to find the post again.

its for copies of contract and other bits, not actually a breakdown of whats been paid etc. would an SAR include the contract?

I need it for taking action against them but trading standards want to see all papers and im not sure i have it all.

:)

HSBC

i read somewhere it was called a CCA or something very similar but I havent been able to find the post again.

its for copies of contract and other bits, not actually a breakdown of whats been paid etc. would an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) include the contract?

I need it for taking action against them but trading standards want to see all papers and im not sure i have it all.

Its the fully monty Kazzy77. Although dealing with DAF dont be surprised if they dont give you the full monty.

You are welcome to use this specific template for SARN DAF:-

www.saynotoyes.co.uk -> Template For Sarn

its for copies of contract and other bits, not actually a breakdown of whats been paid etc. would an S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) include the contract?

The CCA & the SAR are to different demands but with simular end results.

After receiving your CCA demand if they don't supply true signed copies of your agreement & a statement within 12 days they are in default & if the defauklt continues for 30 days thereafter they commit a criminal offence. Once in default the creditor or it's agents cannot enforce the agreement by demanding payment. After the additional 30 day period the agreement is rendered unenforcable unless allowed by a court

They have 40 days in total from receiving your SAR to complying & if they don't you report them to the ICO who should demand they comply

Thanks a lot Bakedalasker and JonCris.

I am going to write requesting the CCA with a £1 cheque. I hope that is correct. Have no clue how to word it but will make it up as I go along lol. Thanks for the help.

x

HSBC

If I remember rightly the template letters are in "default removal" section in the Legalties Forum or in the Debt and Bailiff Forum (one or the other)

That should provide you with the info on the timescales and also the fees etc.

I

Halifax plc - £1600 WON - received

Halifax plc - £925 WON - received

Halifax plc £370.00 WON - received

Yorkshire Bank - £1290 WON - received for boyfriend

Back to sort out Credit File and get back on track!

HAVE FAITH AND KEEP GOING :p

• 3 weeks later...

ok i have finally sent off CCA request and am waiting for the 12 working days to be ticked off the calendar.

will keep u all posted as i am sure i will need some help soon lol.

xx

HSBC

i do have a question about our ppi...

o went thru my documents and found a leadlet about selling the ppi we were forced to have and in the leaflet it says that u can get the ppi if:

• you are employed
  • you are a perminant resident in the uk
  • cant remember what number 3 was..

me and hubby jointly own this lovely debt but at the time i wasnt employed and he wasnt a perminant uk resident. would they just argue that he was employed and that i am a uk resident?

HSBC

thank you for the quick reply Karnevil.

I havent done the SAR for this, only the CCA request (just got back from post office :D ). do you think i ought to?

I wanted to ask, YCC and DAF are a particularly nasty bunch (in my understanding) so wondered if anyone else have had a rough ride dealing with them complying with CCA requests?

Im assuming they will be able to provide the signed copies properly which is fine, i will then go down the route of fighting the mis-sold ppi and deposit allocation. If im honest my life would be much easier if they just couldnt find the agreement, thus rendering the debt unenforceable. im currently fighting for bank charges and although i love this site...i feel a bit done in with all this fighting im doing at the mo.

I have worked out that we have paid £5400 (ish) so far and hearby promise CAG that if DAF cannot provide the signed copy and i get my money back, i will give this site £1000 of the settlement.

I say this publicly so that i may be flogged in the street if i dont do this lol.

HSBC

p.s.... whats HTH mean? lol

HSBC

ah, am guessing "hope that helps"

thats been on my mind all day :rolleyes:

HSBC

Have now popped sar along with £10 cheque into an envelope and will record delivery it in the morning.

HSBC