Cap1 & CCA return

tamadus
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4954 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 17.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

Do you think Cahoot have dumped the debt on Moorcroft knowing the debt was unenforceable.

juli99

is it this MOORCROFT ?

Name & Registered Office:

MOORCROFT DEBT RECOVERY LIMITED

MOORCROFT HOUSE

NO.2 SPRING GARDENS

STOCKPORT

SK1 4AA

Company No. 01703704

:cool: sunbathing in juan les pins de temps en temps

try this link

https://secure.creditgate.com/search/search.aspx?AP=Full%20Non-Limited&CompanyID=01703704&CompanyType=L&BS=1&BT=Full%20Data

Company Name:

MOORCROFT DEBT RECOVERY LIMITED

Company No: 01703704

Registered Office:Incorporated: 02/03/1983MOORCROFT HOUSE

NO.2 SPRING GARDENS

STOCKPORT

SK1 4AA

Company Type: Private LimitedReport Status: Full DataAccounts Type: Full AccountsLatest Accounts to: 31/07/2005Latest Return to: 06/10/2006

------------------------------

and they all have two sugars in their tea . From what i can see

nothing has changed over the years they must be independant or a change of "something " shareholder or WOT should show like the bit that says thay have nobody to audit the accounts to me that is why they add a few noughts onto the bill as theoretically they seem to have to make money

nmaybe the business is still mortgaged against something nice to find things out about them for once isn't it

Live Link to Companies House

Description Costs Filed Date Form

RETURN MADE UP TO 06/10/06; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 13/10/2006 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/05 £6.95 06/03/2006 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 06/10/05; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 13/10/2005 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/04 £6.95 27/05/2005 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 15/10/04; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 21/10/2004 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/03 £6.95 27/05/2004 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 03/11/03; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 06/11/2003 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/02 £6.95 30/05/2003 AA

AUDITOR'S RESIGNATION £6.95 17/03/2003 AUD

RETURN MADE UP TO 23/11/02; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 05/12/2002 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/01 £6.95 20/06/2002 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 23/11/01; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS;DIRECTOR'S PARTICULARS CHANGED £6.95 27/11/2001 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/00 £6.95 22/05/2001 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 27/11/00; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 29/11/2000 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/99 £6.95 02/05/2000 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 09/12/99; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 14/12/1999 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/98 £6.95 19/01/1999 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 17/12/98; NO CHANGE OF MEMBERS;DIRECTOR'S PARTICULARS CHANGED £6.95 07/12/1998 363s

AUDITOR'S RESIGNATION £6.95 13/10/1998 AUD

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/97 £6.95 19/01/1998 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 17/12/97; NO CHANGE OF MEMBERS £6.95 31/12/1997 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/96 £6.95 31/12/1996 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 01/01/97; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 24/12/1996 363s

REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 15/01/96 FROM:PO BOX NO 17HILTON HOUSELORD STREETSTOCKPORT SK1 3ND £6.95 15/01/1996 287

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/95 £6.95 21/12/1995 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 01/01/96; NO CHANGE OF MEMBERS £6.95 21/12/1995 363s

RETURN MADE UP TO 01/01/95; NO CHANGE OF MEMBERS;DIRECTOR'S PARTICULARS CHANGED £6.95 21/12/1994 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/94 £6.95 28/11/1994 AA

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/93 £6.95 09/03/1994 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 01/01/94; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS;DIRECTOR'S PARTICULARS CHANGED;SECRETARY'S PARTICULARS CHANGED £6.95 05/01/1994 363s

RETURN MADE UP TO 01/01/93; NO CHANGE OF MEMBERS £6.95 05/01/1993 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/92 £6.95 19/11/1992 AA

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/91 £6.95 25/03/1992 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 01/01/92; NO CHANGE OF MEMBERS;REGISTERED OFFICE CHANGED ON 02/01/92 £6.95 02/01/1992 363s

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/90 £6.95 05/03/1991 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 01/01/91; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 01/02/1991 363a

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/89 £6.95 11/01/1990 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 01/01/90; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 11/01/1990 363

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/88 £6.95 23/01/1989 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 15/12/88; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 23/01/1989 363

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/87 £6.95 14/01/1988 AA

RETURN MADE UP TO 04/12/87; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 14/01/1988 363

RETURN MADE UP TO 23/10/86; FULL LIST OF MEMBERS £6.95 23/12/1986 363

FULL ACCOUNTS MADE UP TO 31/07/86 £6.95 20/12/1986 AA

DECLARATION OF MORTGAGE/CHARGE

I'm curious as to what you think this list is supposed to show or prove?

There is nothing whatsoever unusual in this list. It's very common for a company to raise capital using a mortgage secured on property and for a change of auditor to occur, and for directors details to change.

Juli taking a look at the Moorcroft thread will reveal far more about them and their tactics.

Moorcroft, in common with most DCA's will say one thing while doing the opposite. I am working on a big matter where DCA's are concerned now which is very likely to cause some disruption to their tactics :D

I know of one in particular that have put in writing that they have purchased a debt and then denied it in their next letter.

The only thing we can be sure of about DCA companies is that if they think they have 1 chance in a million of getting payment they will use it.

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Smile:Settled 15/11/06

Egg Card:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent 2/10/06

GE Money:S.A.R - (Subject Access Request) sent3/8/06 LBA sent 26/9/06

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

Barclaycard:In criminal default watch this space

Lloyds TSB:In criminal default watch this space

If my comments have been useful please click the scales and let me know.

tamadus

I Found something on the internet last night when searching on securisation of debt

------

(if i have got the right word) this is where a portfolio of say 30 (total guess) credit card accounts - presumably in a "bad" state are grouped together --- to produce an average risk and reduce risk ----- and sold on. I think the value they would get would be about 20 percent ?( I think cabot buy around this mark)

------------------

this would explain how you get a bad one (poor chance of collection) thrown in with the rest.

-----------------------

whilst searching on the word "bipru" i found something about new regulations on debt that come in in 2007 and saw something about "selling back" etc it was a bit complicated . Securisation of mortgages (that is selling the risk of up to date mortgages -- presumably they must be fixed to fit the criteria of risk better)has been around for 20 years you may think your mortgage is with "a" but it might be with "b" and "a" does the paperwork but "b" has the risk and "a" has freed up capital.

please corect me if i am wrong

http://www.fsa.gov.uk/pages/About/What/International/basel/pdf/bipru3.pdf

hope i have been of help

ps try searching on "bipru8" or "bipru 8" then "bipru9" "bipru 9" use the quote marks in the search

:cool: sunbathing in juan les pins de temps en temps

My observation was if Moorcroft did indeed buy the debt at say 20% of the outstanding balance. The outstanding balance that Cahoot appear to have told Moorcroft is wrong even by Cahoots own list of transactions which they have sent me.

Also the debt, because Cahoot committed an offence and only sent me the credit agreement after 2.5 months, is not immediately enforceable and will need a judge to reinstate it. I believe that Cahoot knowing this might have dumped the debt onto Moorcroft.

I know that if Moorcroft believe I owe the amount they have put on their letter to me then when they recieve my letter tomorrow they are in for one hell of a shock.

I wish Cahoot would make up their minds on what I actually owe. I am sure telling different dcas different amounts and "updating" my credit reference file with wrong amounts is not right.

Plus add to the fact Cahoot have still not sent me a copy of my original default notice makes it one big mess.

juli99

My observation was if Moorcroft did indeed buy the debt at say 20% of the outstanding balance. The outstanding balance that Cahoot appear to have told Moorcroft is wrong even by Cahoots own list of transactions which they have sent me.

Also the debt, because Cahoot committed an offence and only sent me the credit agreement after 2.5 months, is not immediately enforceable and will need a judge to reinstate it. I believe that Cahoot knowing this might have dumped the debt onto Moorcroft.

I know that if Moorcroft believe I owe the amount they have put on their letter to me then when they recieve my letter tomorrow they are in for one hell of a shock.

I wish Cahoot would make up their minds on what I actually owe. I am sure telling different dcas different amounts and "updating" my credit reference file with wrong amounts is not right.

Plus add to the fact Cahoot have still not sent me a copy of my original default notice makes it one big mess.

juli99

Have you asked Moorcroft for a copy of the deed of assignment? Without this they have no legal right to collect the debt from you as they do not own it!

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

un1boy v Equifax - Default removal

un1boy vs Experian - Default removal

Letter going off today. See my thread "Cahoot difference in what I owe."

Having looked back over this account I have noticed a rather strange phenomenom. Every time I pay anything to this account Cahoot get a new dca involved and the amount I owe goes up. (They gave up on charging me interest last year).

In mid 2005 I owed £aaaa. I made 2 payments the debt was transferred to another dca, the amount I owed had gone up several hundred pounds. I made some more repayments then Cahoot tell me the debt outstanding was £200 more. At this point I stopped paying them, they sent me a few letters with the outstanding balance on which remained static. Then they appear to have deducted my £1 postal order I sent with my CCA letter off my outstanding balance. Guess what the balance the next dca has got is now several hundred pounds more. The difference in what I owed in mid 2005 should now be £aaaa - £900 instead the latest dca has got my balance as £aaaa + £1200.

Anyone come across this before?

juli99

Guest The Terminator

I have just got the most hilerous letter from MBUSA.Its now out and out war.They are now going to get hit with everything.

The Terminator

Android City

Barnehurst

Kent

December 06,2006

Dear Mr Terminator

Account: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have not received any payment on your account despite several letters sent to your address

We were recently advised that you have moved,but as you have not informed us of your new address,or left a forwarding address we must assume that you are attempting to evade payment.

Unless you contact us within 10 days of this letter,you will leave us no choice but to take the following action:

Involve the services of a third party to assist us in locating your whereabouts and recovering all monies due;

Add a substantial charge to your account to cover this cost and

Refer your account to our Fraud Investigation Department

Please contact us immeadiatly on xxxxxxxxxxx to prevent this action from being taken.

Yours sincerely

Matthew McGrath

Head of Customer Assistance

:-D

I have just got the most hilerous letter from MBUSA.Its now out and out war.They are now going to get hit with everything.

The Terminator

Android City

Barnehurst

Kent

December 06,2006

Dear Mr Terminator

Account: xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

We have not received any payment on your account despite several letters sent to your address

We were recently advised that you have moved,but as you have not informed us of your new address,or left a forwarding address we must assume that you are attempting to evade payment.

Unless you contact us within 10 days of this letter,you will leave us no choice but to take the following action:

Involve the services of a third party to assist us in locating your whereabouts and recovering all monies due;

Add a substantial charge to your account to cover this cost and

Refer your account to our Fraud Investigation Department

Please contact us immeadiatly on xxxxxxxxxxx to prevent this action from being taken.

Yours sincerely

Matthew McGrath

:-D

Is this in response to ceasing your payments due to them not providing an enforceable agreement?

Disclaimer: Anything I write in these forums is my personal opinion and offered without prejudice. If in doubt, please seek independent legal advice.

*If what I have told you in this post has helped, please press the star at the bottom left and tell me!!*

My charges claims:

un1boy vs egg *SETTLED* | Un1boy vs LTSB-SETTLED | un1boy vs Black Horse-SETTLED | Un1boy v Smile *WON* | un1boy v HSBC - SETTLED! | Un1boy's HSBC CC - SETTLED! | Un1boy vs Co-Op *SETTLED* |un1boy vs Co-Op CC *SETTLED*

Default removals:

Guest The Terminator
Is this in response to ceasing your payments due to them not providing an enforceable agreement?

Absolutly correct but their not going to grind me down.What they have got coming to them in the next few weeks is going to blow things wide open especally when they can't get their facts right.A liablous letter sent from a bank and I'm sending a copy to the FSA and the OFT basiclly this lot a'int fit enough to wipe my a--- let alone have a consumer credit licence and after the advice I received tonight the writer of the letter may have to explain his comments to a judge.:evil:

Both Barclaycard and Lloyds/TSB have now woken up.

Barclaycard have passed the unenforceable alleged debt to Mercers who are threatening ot default it if I dont pay up immediately. Letter sent yesterday telling them exactly what the situation is and please try taking it to court, oh and while I think about it your now involved in the complaint to Trading standards for attempting to enforce it.

Lloyds/TSB have still not replied to my last letter to their Card Concerns department, but their collections department are now threatening a default unless I send £400 within 10 days. Considering only 2 payments have been withheld on my DMP at £30 each I'd love to know where the 400 comes from. They are even threatening to apply yet more charges to the account lmao

LBA for those already on it is going out tomorrow.

Alliance & leicester:Settled 8/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/alliance-leicester-successes/19700-tamadus-l.html?highlight=tamadus

Capital One:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/capital-one/16644-tamadus-capital-one.html?highlight=tamadus

MBNA 2 accounts:Settled 22/9/06 http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/other-institutions-successes/13831-tamadus-mbna-i.html?highlight=tamadus

Abbey:ERC prelim sent 14/9/06. LBA sent 2/10/06. Now it's getting interesting so keep watching

yep my degree failed me just when I needed it most lmao and mine included studying some pretty advanced maths

Lets run through it again for clarity sake

2x30=400

Nope it still doesnt work out right.

Oooohhh, sounds excitign - let us know how it goes (afterwards if needs be!!)

Good Luck Terminator!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Guest The Terminator
Oooohhh, sounds excitign - let us know how it goes (afterwards if needs be!!)

Good Luck Terminator!

Thanks un1boy I will keep everyone posted as things progress.Just to put the boot in I'll reply to their letter then send them a SAR and if they don't keep to the timescales then I'll be issuing defaults.

Go get em terminator!

My charges claims:

Default removals:

Its all gone quiet, come on I need my fix.lol :D

My YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 09/02/07: LBA 17/02/07

Wifes YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 23/11/06: LBA 27/11/06: Offer Rejection 17/12/06: MCOL 09/02/07

Joint YB account: S.A.R. 11/10/06: Prelim 09/02/07: LBA 17/02/07

My FD account: Settled

Wifes FD account: Settled

Guest The Terminator

The reply to Mbna which has just gone by regiesterd post.Now let the fun begin.

Matthew McGrath

MBNA Europe Limited

PO Box 1004

Chester Business Park

Chester

CH4 9WW

18TH December 2006

Dear Sirs,

The writer is in receipt of your letter dated the 6th December 2006 regarding the following MBNA Accounts:

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx

The writer notes inter alia that you are making serious allegations regarding the writer. As there is no evidence to substantiate the allegations I suggest that you refrain from making allegations or threats which may lead to legal action in the near future. The writer further informs you that copies of your letters dated the 6th December 2006 have been sent to the FSA together with a complaint regarding the contents. As these accounts have been in dispute for many months I hereby serve you default notices under Section 85 of the Consumer Credit Act (1974) as amended which will also be lodged with a Credit Reference Agency if not complied with within 30 days of receipt I must also advise you that the creditor can not enforce the debt whilst the default continues.

Furthermore the writer must also inform you that repeated phone calls or text messages will constitute a breach of Section 40 of the Administration of Justice Act (1970) and Section 1 of the Protection from Harassment Act (1997) which you were given notice of in my letter of the 22nd September 2006 and are both criminal offences. It is therefore suggested that you communicate by letter only,

The writer awaits your reply.

Yours Faithfully

The Terminator

Android City

Barnehurst

Kent

From forum to print to post and recorded delivery in 4 minutes? Can I borrow your Post Office please? I'm usually waiting in line longer than that at mine. :)

HSBCLloyds TSBcontractual interestNew Tax Creditscoming for you?NTL/Virgin Media

Never give in ... Never yield to force; never yield to the apparently overwhelming might of the enemy. Churchill, 1941

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4954 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks