Time Running Out. Urgent Help Needed Please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 6448 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi to you all,:confused:

Im sooooo sorry to be a pain but could someone just give me some help please, im so bogged down with all the abbreviations and all that i have to do to claim back my bank charges. I have read most of the glossary's and most of the technical stuff but im slow to learn plus dont know a great deal about the pc either, but time is running out fast on one of my defaults. I will have the time to study everything on here for my other creditors but not for this one.

My dilemma is, I have a default on my experian report with Barclays Credit Card/Store Card. the details are as follows: the card started on the 26/9/00, and defaulted on 28/2/02, the debt is all paid up and satisfied. Can i still claim on this and does the claim have to be in before the 26th of this month??? will i be in time for this still??? and does anyone know what address i send this to??? as time is closing in. also could someone kindly tell me what letter i need to send first to get the ball rolling pretty quick??? (IF I CAN CLAIM ON THIS STILL)

HUGE THANK YOU!!! To anyone in advance for any,any,any. HELP with this.

Tracey.....:) :) :)

The 6 years date from your first penalty charge, not from when you pened the a/c

Do you know all your charges ie have you got all your statements? if not , you need to send a DPA request here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/bank-templates-library/516-data-protection-act-subject.html

to:

BARCLAYS BANK PLC

1 CHURCHILL PLACE

LONDON

E14 5HP

Make sure you have a thorough read of the FAQs here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

if you race off without knowing what you're doing, you're bound to make a mistake.

Thankyou for replying Michael,

Thats why im in a panic cos i don't have the time to waste and quite frankly, dont want to loose out. I have no paperwork or details on them other than what is in my experian report. so do you think if i get this off in monday's post i will still stand a chance of getting in with this claim??? all i have is seven days.

Thakyou for the address also, what would we do without people like yourself that are willing to give your time to help out. Thankyou so much!!! you don't know just how much i appreciate this.

Kind Regards

Tracey....

Make sure you have a thorough read of the FAQs here:

http://www.consumeractiongroup.co.uk/forum/faqs-please-read-these/

if you race off without knowing what you're doing, you're bound to make a mistake.

There's no rush, if you opened the card 26/09/00, even with the most irresponsible spending you couldn't have incurred any penalty charges until the end of Oct at the earliest.

So read the FAQ's and step by step guide first before you do anything else.