1st CREDIT Txt msge Letter Received - Very concerned

baboon
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4629 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi, excuse my naivety in asking what might be silly questions in this post.

A few days ago I returned home to find a txt msge from 1st credit and also a letter from them stating "Lloyds TSB Bank Plc has assigned all of its respective rights, title and interest in respect of the above referenced account" to 1st Credit (finance) 3 Limited, effective from **/**/2011 with reference to a past credit card held in my name.

Well apart from being a little surprised as I am not registered where I live as I spend lots of time away. Our telephone number is also ex directory (well I thought/think it is!)

What do I do? I am a little scared as firstly these guys have my contact details , especially my telephone number!!!!! I am aware of this debt but have not acknowledged it in any shape or form since 2007. My wife is also concerned too as she feels it will also effect her in some capacity.

How do I deal with it? I can give additional information if it helps in given the correct advice/support. Any advice and support would be gratefully received.

Kindest regards

More information is essential for

us to advise, as are you aware of the

debt please give us the history.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

Many apologises for not giving enough history. In 2007 I held credit cards for Lloyds Plc. Very stressful period in my life. Went to limit on my credit cards. Made an arrangement directly with the bank in the very short term. I then let the payments fall by the wayside and never acknowledge any requests for payment, even after they passed the debt onto other agencies. I have ZERO paperwork. My location has changed several times and I do not have any correspondence from parties requesting payment. This is the first time since 2007!

I have not looked at or requested my credit history from any referencing agencies since residing at my current address. What specific information would you need from me to help?

Kindest regards

your cra file will tell you all you need to know

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

DX is right, check Equifax and Experian that

will give you a good lead on defaults date (s)

and who actually now owns the debt.

To get all the data you will need to do a subject

access request to Lloyds after you get the CRA info.

Brig.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: