DVLA getting sneaky, just got back from court, not happy!

ZENTRIX9
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4142 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

SORN is only to say that the vehicle is not being used/ a valid tax disc isn't displayed as it is sorn'd. You still have to have insurance for the vehicle.

Insurance is not required if there is a current SORN declaration for the vehicle, which the OP appears to have.

• Replies 53
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Looking at their letters, and knowing how efficient DVLA are (not!). They received your SORN declaration in June, but didn't process it until 13th July, by which time the insurance letter, dated 10th July,had already been produced.

• 2 weeks later...
Looking at their letters, and knowing how efficient DVLA are (not!). They received your SORN declaration in June, but didn't process it until 13th July, by which time the insurance letter, dated 10th July,had already been produced.

Yes I agree, I didn't get to send them my letter because the day after I posted this ;ink I got a letter saying that due to new information the were dropping the case. Obviously they had checked their records and found that the vehicle was SORN at the time they say it wasn't insured.

Idiots!!!