Caught out by change of Pay & Display rules Main Road Sidcup

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4654 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Each location or car park has it's own order, (although an order may cover a small group of streets or carparks as long as each specific road/carpark is mentioned directly in the order).

They are sometimes available online but should be available for public viewing at an appropriate place such as the town hall or library.

As the orders are public documents, they are free to view, although the council may make a small charge should you wish to photocopy some or all pages of it which I'm sure you'll agree is reasonable.

Hey guys,

Thought you might wanna know. Found the relevant order @ http://www.bexley.gov.uk/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=8651&p=0

Unfortunately for us, it all looks ship-shape & hunky dory for Bexley Council. They are far too efficient to let that one slip by them. Looks like we're gonna have to swallow this one. One more question if I may. After we get the rejection letter, is there any point taking it one step further up the line to adjudication?

Thanks again to all respondents for your advice.

Hey guys,

Thought you might wanna know. Found the relevant order @ http://www.bexley.gov.uk/CHttpHandler.ashx?id=8651&p=0

Unfortunately for us, it all looks ship-shape & hunky dory for Bexley Council. They are far too efficient to let that one slip by them. Looks like we're gonna have to swallow this one. One more question if I may. After we get the rejection letter, is there any point taking it one step further up the line to adjudication?

Thanks again to all respondents for your advice.

No, I would advise paying the £30 as taking it further will result in you loosing the discounted rate.

Quite right g&m. I shall pay closer attn to those links in future. :oops: Apologies.

I 'found' it very quickly though, so no serious time wasted. I just threw in a few key words in the search field, & up it came at the top of the results list.

• dx100uk changed the title to Caught out by change of Pay & Display rules Main Road Sidcup