ESA question ..please help !!

mandyjay
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4699 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hello I had my medical and just got the letter telling me I only got 12 points but need 15 points to still be able to recieve my ESA so Im going to appeal but I got another letter telling me there stopping my money as from 28/07/2011 im puzzled because I have a sick note dated till 10/08/2011 so didn't think they could stop my money unless the sicknote had run out... can some please answer this question for me can they stop my money even though I have an indate sicknote...

Thanku

Mandy

They have taken the power away from doctors and given it to a bunch of amateurs and some software that will say you are fit for work as long as you have a pulse.

Seeing you got 12 points would probably mean you will win your appeal.

So ask to appeal as soon as you can. This is the form:- http://www.dwp.gov.uk/docs/gl24dwp.pdf

- dj

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.

And it's best to verify with the jobcentre that you wish to receive ESA until the appeal and don't let them tell you to claim JSA.

- dj

Benefits rules are complex, and although I do try to inform and support people, I may get it wrong because the rules apply to individual claimants and their particular circumstances.