CFO - Email addresses?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4646 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi All

Does anybody, by chance, have the email address for James Keeble who is the CEO of Capital Finance One?? (I've tried james . keeble at capitalfinanceone . com, less the spaces etc)

If not him, any other senior manager?

Thanks!

this person was actually helpful last time i had dealings with these low life ****......

try Nicola (dot) Coleman at capital finance one (dot) co (dot) uk

remove spaces and insert dots lol ....

Also you could try this moron - daniel . bishop @ capital finance one . co . uk

He is the ' office manager '

Anything James Keeble wants to shy away from, he normally passes to Daniel by the looks of it...

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

“Nothing in this world can take the place of persistence.”

:-)

Hee hee, with you on that Sarahlloyd all the way :lol: if only we could, they talk enough ****e don't they,

...when you can get hold of them !!

I found their fax number works (0844 770 7944) and if you send them post - always send it recorded or with proof of posting

Happy to share my experience but for your own protection, please check and double check what myself and other Caggers inform

none of them will reply to any messages you send , seems like they are obstructing people from attempting to come to an arrangement , Givre trading standards a call ;-)

Yes thank you jfk_8 - I did try ringing but got re-directed to Consumer Direct who said to bring a claim in the small claims court - not sure that's entirely right ?

I have also reported to the BCCA - British Cheque and Credit Association as CFO had claimed their members of this - well they listened at least :???:

• 2 weeks later...

These people are a bunch of crooks!! I would be very hesitant to use them again. I received several threatening emails from a guy called imraj Jabal who claimed to have helped me with the large loan due to be repaid. Yeah right!!! He had somehow got hold of my card details and wiped me out leaving me withdrawn for over 70 quid. This guy is a joke :-x He kept warning me of some daniel silvers business and promised me that they would not attempt my card details for any payment. He wiped almost 700 without any authorisation. Be warned he comes across as a helping hand but id be very reluctant giving out any details in the future to any of these thieves!

Disappointing customer!:mad2:

Was that the end of it for you though StephenDoh1?

I find it quite funny that they present a site that looks like you can actually set up a plan to pay in installments but truth is these guys just won't entertain plans and this is simply another way to obtain card details no doubt, I am now able to go the FOS as had final response !

AVOID

www.paycfo.com

Cheers jfk_8 but I've already done just that! :roll: don't worry I already have their bank a/c details myself

I guess there could be another £117 to pay where they did 'roll my loan twice' despite their issuing a contract which states the first payment was to be a payment in full

I was thinking about paying some more not that I can really afford to tbh (this would be now be towards the charges/fines) but not sure if I should now I've made it ' official ' whether that will weaken my position and perhaps should wait for a final decision - the account will also now have been transferred to D.S

asmilecostsnothing - It was very much so the end of it! Id never use them again! When I call in to speak to him im always told he is unavailable and that they would pass on a message for him to call me back. Ive had no calls for me to authorise any payments from my new bank details!:mad2::mad2:

At least there is some consolation StephenDoh1 that you won't have to deal with them ever again :whoo:woo hoo!

I know there are really awful to deal with - at first I even got email replies promising help to but it never happened and was never going to - I would try not to call them anymore if you have to deal with them do it in writing only