Clueless and stressed about N1CPC claim from RESTONS

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4649 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I Mr ******* ****** dispute that i owe the full amount stated in this claim. I have requested a statement with charges etc from the claiment however realise this was quite late with my defence being due. I requested it on the 27th Sept and was hoping to calculate exactly how much i owe, i fail to see how the figure is so high.

I asked Reestons Solicitors for more time but was told no.

I admit to falling behind on payments, it was due to losing my job and a failed relationship.

I am now a single parent and have since got another job part time, i explained this to the claiment and no arrangement was offered.

I just fellinto hardship and couldnt pay what they were asking.

I did pay £125 in April out of my tax credits and this was admittably my last payment.

I have been to citizens advice who advised me to consider bankruptsy, i would prefer to keep my credit historry ok and maybe come to some arrangement that i can afford.

I currently have no CCJ`s on file and have a steady part time job to support my son

I just want to leave all this behind me

Hi Matt

Well thats what you have submitted so lets see what response you get.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread

Who are you dealing with at Restons? How long have you been in default for? If only 3 months it might be possible to get the account back into order. In the meantime do your best to get your remortgage sorted....

Who are you dealing with at Restons? How long have you been in default for? If only 3 months it might be possible to get the account back into order. In the meantime do your best to get your remortgage sorted....

Summons issued and defence submitted Matt63 so alls we can do is try to get this up to AQ and then settle.

Andy

We could do with some help from you.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHER

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group - The National Consumer Service

If you want advice on your Topic please PM me a link to your thread