Parking charge on Savacentre carpark, Ignore???

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4698 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Absolutely! Ignore the charge and the letters which will inevitably follow. It is an Invoice sent in the hope that you will pay, not a fine!

Any advice given is done so on the assumption that recipients will also take professional advice where appropriate.

PLEASE HELP US TO KEEP THIS SITE RUNNING

EVERY POUND DONATED WILL HELP US TO KEEP HELPING OTHERS

DONATE HERE

If I have been helpful in any way - please feel free to click on the STAR to the left!

Just ignore it and don`t even bother to contact them as its a waste of a stamp.

Someone may let you know what scary letters from debt collectors and solicitors(so called) that you may get but just ignore it and smile!

They are private companies that cannot issue fines only invoices that are not enforceable.

If worried then get back on here but DON`T pay them a penny, I would rather you sent it to me!

So today you can celebrate the fact that you nearly got "HAD" by con artists and you found this site first!

By now you should have a big grin on your face

I too was worried about my NCP ticket but know I know and tell all the people I know about it to save them money.

(and I took a bit of convincing)!

It may follow with scary red ink on paper with scary words but that’s all they are and intended to frighten people into paying towards their big lush houses while we all work hard for a living.

Nast words like debt collector and CCJ and court and Bailiff etc.

It’s just words to scare you into paying.

It is no different to me sending you and invoice in the official looking yellow sticky thing and asking you to pay me £1000 because I don`t like the colour of you shoes!

Would you pay me! That would be nice!

Would I take you to court? Be a bit silly if I tried!

Better to send 10% to this forum for saving you a bomb!