parking 'speculative invoice' from ukpc

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4609 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi im new to this site, so i was looking for a bit of advice. I was parked today at the homebase carpark, and parked in the disabled bay. I only did so as my mother was with me, who is registered disabled. I dont have a blue badge. I no i should not have done this. I was only in there 10 minutes, and when we came out there was a paking ticket for £50 if paid in 14 days or £90 if you pay in 28 days. Should i dispute the fine, or just pay it?

its not a fine its a speculative invoice

ignore

and do a bit of reading in this forum

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

so if i ignore it, can that affect my credit rating?

If I said you owe dx100uk £250 for his advice would you be worrying about your credit rating and just stick a cheque in the post or think I was just trying it on? Regardless of the legality of you parking and owing them any money unless they have psychic powers how would they know it was you that parked there I am insured to drive any car and could have borrowed your car and I'm certainly not paying them.

How could it affect your credit rating? You have not taken out any credit with UKPC have you?

Your credit rating can only be affected it UKPC take you to court, they win their case and then you refuse to pay the judgment within the time allowed.

The problem with that is that UKPC have to win their case!

Have a read around this and other internet forum and you will see how much chance UKPC have of winning in court against you.

Ignore realy is the best way to deal with UKPC.

hello all:-)

• 3 months later...