Littlewoods & Ambrose Wilson

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4729 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi all, i am new on here and would like some advice please if anybody can help me.

I have had lots of charges from Littlewoods & Ambrose Wilson, sometimes disguised as other company names and i am wondering if there is any chance i can try to reclaim these back? Most are late payment fees & interest which is a ridiculous amount and i see no way i will ever get them paid off, and charging for sending out 2 letters.

I have had success claiming back from Welcome FInance, PPI and am currently trying to claim back from Black Horse too. But have not tried for the mail order ones yet as didnt think it was possible. But my hubby said to me this morn it might be worth a try but i dont know where to start.

Would very much appreciate any help

Thanks in advance

Becky

Hi and welcome to CAG

Short answer-yes

If you have all your statements showing these charges, you can get them refunded-with interest.

If you haven't got the statements then you would need to send them a SAR (found in the library-top left)

Once you have your figures calculated then send them a preliminary letter of reclaim and see where that takes you.

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE

Hi, thanks for the reply. I havent got all the statements so i will send off for the sar. Is it just the charges then that i can claim, not interest? That is still good though as i didnt think i could, i assumed if its my fault for being late then i couldnt claim

Interest on purchases, no but interest on the charges they have levied is ok

If you are asked to deal with any matter via private message, PLEASE report it.

Everything I say is opinion only. If you are unsure on any comment made, you should see a qualified solicitor

Please help CAG. Order this ebook. Now available on Amazon. Please click HERE