Evidence

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4743 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi everyone advice needed please.

Got an outstanding catalogue debt which they have agreed my offer of £1.00 per month but i am not working through ill health and am now registered disabled and won't work again.

Now to honour this payment they are wanting a doctors letter to prove my illness are they entitled to that not that i've nothing to hide i just think this is a bit too far.

Thanks for any advice given.

God NO!

If they have agreed to that payment then just set up a standing order to pay them, that is very personal and private information that is confidential between you and your doctor, who is this deluded catalogue demanding sight of proof of your illness? Tell em to go play on the motorway.

Who ever heard of someone getting a job at the Jobcentre? The unemployed are sent there as penance for their sins, not to help them find work!

Boo your on fire !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! but on a serious note Boo is quite right... Under no circumstances send out very confidential medical information, even a judge would be very reluctant unless fraud was suspected to ask for that. I work in a large emergency admissions and the police try this on us a lot,, saying they have the power to look at a suspects medical file.... go forth and produce warrant... never in my 13 years has one come back. Unless the suspect receiving medical treatment signs to say he or she does not mind its a complete NO NO... We have had arrested suspects left in our ward and even PC plod tred carefully when its medical issues..

God, who do these people think they are...... Yes we owe them money.... and that is it just money. It was an unsecured debt for God's sake, they took a risk and now the economy has nose dived due in most part to the financial institutions they think they can ride rough shot over every one and every thing...

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]Happyhippy1959