Sainsburys Bank

Haven72
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4681 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Entered into an arrangment with Sainsburys in March to repay my arrears ontop of my contractual payments. The arrangment was to pay £143 on the 16th of each month starting in April. April's payment consisted of £123 taken on the 16th then an futher £20 taken a few days later, and it seems they have done the same again even tho i have told them this is not as per our agreement, so where do i stand as if i had payed them in the manner they have taken money i would have inccured charges for late payment and been in breech of this agrement and no doubt they would be chasing me for the full amount, so can i claim they are in breech of the agreement?

not really worth thearguement

i assume you are ofcourse reclaiming all these charges.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

lol how did i guess somebody would mention the charges. Dont matter seems one rule for large companies and one for the rest of us, feel like throwing the towel in now fed up of fighting them.

I have had two formal complaints with them already resulting in them having to compensate me, the second one involved the FSA who where investigating when this agreement was set up. No its not a big deal in itself its just the principal of the matter that if i had not paid the set amount on the set date then i would be in breech on the agreement and they would have been charging me. I might just send them yet another letter of complaint and see what happens. I was paying the arrears by SO but they asked me to cancel it so they could take the whole amount at the same time then they prompty just do as they please. Ive had 8 months of dealing with their incompetence and its just yet another example of them doing as they please.

I understand your feelings. However, they have your bank account details so they wil most likely continue to take what they please when they please. Unless you change your bank account and DON'T give them the details I don't see how you can stop this from happening unfortunatey. :-( x

• 1 month later...

Yet another problem with Sainsburys bank. After entering into a repayement agreement with them which i have to renew every two months, the first two months as i mentioned above they failed to take the correct amount on the correct day according to the agreement they set up, after getting yet more letters from Albion claiming none payment despite payments being made my DD i again complained to Sainsburys who gave me £50 compensation and refunded all the interest as i had been told no interest would be added once the account when to their recoveries team which i believe is Albion so dont understand why they are sending me letters as Sainsburys are claiming it is not with their recoveries team But this month they have taken £123 contractual payments towards the main loan but they have failed to take the £20 towards the arrears, so my question is where do i stand now, is this something else i have to let them get away with or can i know claim they are in breech of the agreement and tell them where to stick their arrears?

Now is the time for formal complaints to Sainsbury about the administration of account

and to the OFT for the same thing.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide:

I have had so many "formal complaints" with them its unreal, they have just been investiaged by the FSA and still are unable to manage this account correctly. So is it possible to take this complaint higher then their so called "customer relations"? Will the OFT act as when ive approached them before on a different matter they refuse to intervene and point me in the direction of trading standards. So fed up having to deal with this month after month its depressing,

The only way for you I think is to address your complaint to the top ie the CEO of Sainsburys Bank

mark the letter private & confidential,you can get all the details on line of who and where to send it.

It works.

Any Letters I Draft are N0T approved by CAG and no personal liability is accepted.

Please Consider making a donation to keep this site running!

Nemo Mortalium Omnibus Horis Sapit: Animo et Fide: