Setting up own DMP

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4634 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

its not just payslips they want, pay slip, recent bank statement (who has those these days) , and statements from other creditors. In fairness to them they're not charging me any interest or applying charges but are wilfully ignoring any information I'm sending them. My other creditors seem happy to accept the IE and make an arrangement but not satander. Any suggestions I'm minded to reduce the token payment to a £1 and play letter tennis.

Thanks

Ian

With Help fom everyone here!

So Far:

M&S Agreed temp arrangement £10 PM until jan 12

Nationwide Agreed to DMP Offer

FirstDirect closed account and agreed a repayment plan.

Tesco: Agreed to DMP Offer

Outstanding:

Halifax passed to Moorcroft but continuing to pay Halifax £5PCM

Satander: being awkward asking for excessive iinfo, now closed account

• Replies 54
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi Ian

I had the same experience with Santy and did send them heavily redacted payslips and letters from other alleged creditors but not a bank statement and this shut them up. It's a personal game call really; some folk say send nothing, I send what suits me and not what doesn't: I view this as a tactical question only.

good luck.

x

v

• 2 months later...

back again, things going pretty well with my self arranged DMP.

But, I'm still struggling with satanader, still playing post tennis I've completed all reasonable demands completed there own I&E Forms but I still refuse to supply wage slips, bank statements or identify my other creditors. Each letter just gets a stock letter in return but at least freezes charges and collections. I continue to pay only £5pm but this is starting to get silly. All my other creditors have happily entered into agreements. I seem to have reached an impass.

Do i lodge a complaint with them siteing FSA rules?, Do i complain to the ombudsman?, Ask CCCS to speak to them on my behalf?

Any suggestions would ber gratefully recieved.

With Thanks

Ian

Thanks

Ian

So Far:

Outstanding:

Do i lodge a complaint with them siteing FSA rules?, Do i complain to the ombudsman?, Ask CCCS to speak to them on my behalf?

You should always inform your creditors of the other creditors you have, and the amounts that you owe them. This then allows them to make an informed decision in relation to your offer of payment. Bank statements and wage slips are a big no-no of course. You could conside a complaint, you would need to take it through the creditor first, though.

Hi Seqenci,

They have the amounts owed and the distribution of monies via a I&E form I've completed as well as my own from the templates I got from here the only thing I've omitted is the names of the creditors as advised here previously.

I'll lodge a complaint direct with satander and see what they say. I had a good response when I complained about excessive phone calls.

Cheers

Ian

Thanks

Ian

So Far:

Outstanding: