#Utilities : Npower - Can anyone help please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4770 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I've been having problems paying Gas/electricity. am now trying to sort this out and get onto payment plans. Npower wont allow me to do this until i pay 30-40% of the total bills. I managed to pay £150 towards my electricity account, this month, after they sent someone to my property and now i they have set up an payment plan for me.

However, they want £340 from me for the gas account before they will fix a plan. i cannot afford this until i get paid again, which is on monday. i informed them of this and they said fine but we cant stop the action on your account. i had a yellow card pushed through by Utility Management and i rang the guy back who said that he needed to come and see me to discuss repayment. i arranged an appointment with him but he never turned up. then last night i got home from work and he was sitting in his car outside my house. i told him that i had told Npower that i could pay when i got paid on monday. he said unfortunately action cannot be stopped and i have a deadline of 4pm tomorrow (today) to pay or it will be sent to Court and i will incur further charges. He then asked if he'd spoken to me before. i told him i had but he never turned up for the appointment. I have had no correspondence saying there is a deadline of today, just yellow cards left.

is there anything i can do? i dont want this going to court as i can pay on monday.

Thanks in advance

urm..

me thinks thats an idle thread.

these jokers have no legal powers at all

you are under no legal obl to discuss any of your private financial info with him.

dx

please don't hit Quote...just type we know what we said earlier..

DCA's view debtors as suckers, marks and mugs

NO DCA has ANY legal powers whatsoever on ANY debt no matter what it's Type

and they

are NOT and can NEVER  be BAILIFFS. even if a debt has been to court..

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

thanks for your reply. So you think i should just make the payment on Monday as planned and hope it was an idle threat? I'm sure nothing can come of any court action in 2 days anyway? if they make an application tomorrow, it surely wont get processed straightaway and then its weekend. I'm just hoping they accept payment arrangements as discussed and dont demand payment in full because i wouldnt be able to do that.

possession?!? what have they told you?

they are a debt management co that charge you a fee to sort out your 'issues'

tell them to go away off

they do not have right of entry or anything

ignore them.

puzzled???

dx

and they

If everyone stopped blindly paying DCA's Tomorrow, their industry would collapse overnight... 

Possession? i havent mentioned anything about possession in my above post

i mentioned about it being processed through the courts. i'm just going to have to wait until monday i think and hope nothing happens in the meantime

ah no you see i keep missing 'r's eveywhere!

dx

and they