advice needed please

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4656 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

• Replies 89
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Posted Images

• 2 weeks later...

Payday express have sent a letter saying they tried to take a defer fee from my card but my bank didn't authorise it. Says they will continue to do this over the next 8 days. After that interest of 25% calculated agaist the current balance will be added. Loan was £320 plus £80 interest. Loan now is £575. Thing is it's now with cccs so don't know what they are playing at. Received cards for RBS account waiting on pin numbers then i'm shutting my natwest account down.

• 2 weeks later...

Update

QQ ignore my emails and just ask for £200 a month but i can't afford that.

Payday Express allthough has been set up with CCCS they are still sending letters saying more interest will be added and they want me to make a payment today. Emailed and told them no.

Wonga are fine, paying agreement off each month

Update

QQ ignore my emails and just ask for £200 a month but i can't afford that.

Payday Express allthough has been set up with CCCS they are still sending letters saying more interest will be added and they want me to make a payment today. Emailed and told them no.

Wonga are fine, paying agreement off each month

thats sounds about right from both companies....

keep all recieved and sent emails, for your copy incase they try court... though i doubt it....

Only pay loan plus 1mths interest.....

believe if PDE took this to court, and you can show the judge, that they blatantly ignored your requests for help, he/she wont be happy.

Also whatever you can afford to pay them keep, again if they took you to court and 6mths previous you had offered a £10er, and in court the judge asked you to pay £60 (the last 6mths) and you cusnt, the judge wudnt be happy at you, as it wouldnt seem you werent serious back then either......

PDE are *******

I agree with ihateeyes on keeping the money to one side 'just in case'. It did happen to one person I helped, when they got to court the mediator asked if they had the money they said they could afford and the person produced the six payments, which would have cleared the loan and interest, the mediator said okay in this case original loan amount only to be repaid or go in front of a judge.... company asked for adjournment, mediator said no and then company agreed - money was handed over and document signed stating case closed.

Thank you, i'm keeping QQ to one side hopeing i can come to a settlement once they pass it over. PDE should be dealing with cccs and i have email proof that fees and interest would stop with cccs.

• 4 weeks later...

Update

Getting really fed up od PDE they ring my house phone even tho i sent the letter to them. They send me letters. My account is with CCCS who pay them.

QQ will not accept my offer but say any amount will not be refused. Will not give bank details. Want my card details.

Wonga pay then each month

Update

Getting really fed up od PDE they ring my house phone even tho i sent the letter to them. They send me letters. My account is with CCCS who pay them.

QQ will not accept my offer but say any amount will not be refused. Will not give bank details. Want my card details.

Wonga pay then each month

PDE are a pathetic bunch.....

4days and il be payday free:smile:

• 4 weeks later...