Cabot/Morgans,anybody been & actually viewed documents?

style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4785 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

I have to sort out viewing some documents and was wondering how to go about it. A court has already ordered this.

Would I have to go to Morgans office's in Rugby?

Any personal experiences would be welcome, does not have to be Morgans.

Thanks S

Dispatch, “We have a 911, Armed Robbery in progress, see Surplus Store corner of Peebles Drive and West 24th Street”

The order by the Judge reads,

1.Standard disclosure by list between the parties by 4pm on 28th March and CPR 31.21 shall apply in the event of default.

2. Inspection of documents by 4pm on 4th April 2011.

I am going to write to them and arrange a time for me to visit and inspect the documents, but i want to make it quite clear to them that it is the originals I want to see and not the illegible copies I have received so far.

It is a 220 mile round trip for me to Morgans offices but I think it will be worth it as I have lost count of the issues I can pull their claim apart on.

Dispatch, “We have a 911, Armed Robbery in progress, see Surplus Store corner of Peebles Drive and West 24th Street”

Try and get the attention of pt2750 he is the whizz on Cabots and Morgans - they hate him - he ties them in knots! LOL

I don't know anyone who has gone to visit to view documents but if the Judge ordered disclosure then one would imagine he means both to you and the court doesn't he?

I'll ask about.

I am sending a letter to them tomorrow asking for what I want to see, with a big emphasis on the fact it must be originals.

I was wondering what sort of reaction I will get, could do without going that far but it will be worth it.

a point to note though

They can only allow you to inspect the documents in their possession under the rules, so dont go there with this expectation that you will be looking at the holy grail (your original piece of paper with your sig on) as they can only let you see the original document that they have in their possesiong

Hmmm, Thanks Paul,

So I am going to just see the illegible rubbish they say is a CCA, I presume the Deed of Assignment to them will be redacted and will not show anything of note as well.