Northern Debt Recovery (Orange mobile)

BPJD
style="text-align: center;">  

Thread Locked

because no one has posted on it for the last 4568 days.

If you need to add something to this thread then

Please click the "Report " link

at the bottom of one of the posts.

If you want to post a new story then

Please

Start your own new thread

That way you will attract more attention to your story and get more visitors and more help 

Thanks

Hi guys.

Does anyone know anything/have any experiences with NDR which is a branch of the Orange company.

They seem to be being very nasty with my family. Any advice on how to stop them with this attitude?

You'll have to give more details but you shouldn't speak with them on the phone without recording the call

So here's the details you asked for. Sketchy at best as I'm doing this post on families behalf.

Orange were owed £180.00, They passed on the debt to 'Northern Debt Recovery' which I have been told are Orange (not sure of the accuracy of this).

My Mother called 'Northern Debt Recovery' and it was suggested she organize a payment plan and pay what she can afford; £50.00 every two weeks was agreed and a payment of £50.00 was made immediately. My Mother took the operators name and was prepared to pay another installment two weeks later.

Upon ringing the company to make the second payment, My Mother was told that the first person she had spoke to had put on the system that the FULL amount was promised and not the arranged £50.00.

An argument ensued naturally and the people she spoke to were rude and threatening and conveniently the first phone call was 'not recorded' so it's word against word. And there is now no payment plan set-up.

BPJD Northen Debt Recovery and Orange are the same company,

As Bankfodder states do not phone them or speak to them on the phone.

Pay the £50 and state as agreed with (you have the persons name) this is my 2nd payment of the payment plan,(they will not refuse it)

regads FS

• 7 months later...

howdi folks :)

im new here but have been over the forums quite a few times to see stuff....

Im having a problem with Northern Debt Recovery.... But probably not the ones you might think :(

Im just wondering are these 2 companies one and the same? See link below?

@1 ---> www northerndebtrecovery com/

@2 ---> www northerndebtrecovery co uk/

We could do with some help from you.

Have we helped you ...?         Please Donate button to the Consumer Action Group

**Fko-Filee**

Receptaculum Ignis